Cool Jenks Pic

NYSox35

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 01:21 PM)
Not sure why him in a picture with two women is impressive at all.  For all we know, it's family.  :huh

Given what we've heard about his family...probably not.

Anywho...I'm taking bets...which will we see more, pictures of Jenks with blondes this year, or pictures of AJ?

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 11:39 PM)
Post 'em!

How about not...they have been on here so many freaking times its ridiculous. Plus the story has been told, by people who were there that night. The pictures are da da dumb and really we have no good reason to be posting pictures of these guys over and over on this site.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 11:58 PM)
How about not...they have been on here so many freaking times its ridiculous. Plus the story has been told, by people who were there that night. The pictures are da da dumb and really we have no good reason to be posting pictures of these guys over and over on this site.

Thanks for the lecture...

I posted the pic b/c I thought it was funny and so did some other soxtalk members based on replies to my posting.

Lighten up

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 09:19 PM)
Wait, there are pictures of AJ philandering, too?

Philandering.. good grief :headshake . They were pictures of AJ with fans in the Westin bar. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. We were sitting 3 seats from him. The girls took pictures with him, Jon, Ozzie, Paul, etc, etc... then left.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 11:05 PM)
I thought it was in Baltimore during the season?

There were some taken there also. But most of them had Joe Crede in them. These girls need f***ing lives, and new lies. I wish one of these players would go after them. Sites like "on the dl" are hurtful and slanderous, IMO. It's to the point where the players can't even go out for a drink or be friendly without some skank taking a picture with them and them making up some bulls*** story.

QUOTE(NYSox35 @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 11:04 PM)
Thanks for the lecture...

I posted the pic b/c I thought it was funny and so did some other soxtalk members based on replies to my posting.

Lighten up

Funny to spread bulls*** rumors and inuendo..

Stellar sense of humor ya got there.