Rent/Mortgage.

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 05:23 PM)
We got folks from all around this great land here. So what kind of house payment/rent payment do you have every month?

I have a two bedroom apartment. I pay over 900 a month.

My old apartment in Merr. I was paying $670 a month for a 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath.

My house now I'm paying $980 a month for a 3 bedroom 2 bath(utilities not included)

I was wondering how everybody pays on SAT/cable bill? That thing is a killer, but can't seem to want to get rid of any channels to lower it... Right now it's $107 bucks...but that's gonna go up cause i have the baseball package which is an extra like 30 bucks a month.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 10:17 AM)
$665/mo including property taxes  and PMI for 1400 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 car garage on a 50x100 corner lot.

Yeah, but you have to live in Michigan City!

My mortgage, including taxes and insurance, is a little over $900 a month...and I live 15 minutes from the Mecca of Sports.

I like to live below my means, and save money....just call me...well...what I am...Bohemian.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 10:21 AM)
Yeah, but you have to live in Michigan City!

My mortgage, including taxes and insurance, is a little over $900 a month...and I live 15 minutes from the Mecca of Sports.

I like to live below my means, and save money....just call me...well...what I am...Bohemian.

What exactly is a Stickney? :P

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 10:24 AM)
What exactly is a Stickney? :P

Stickney is a town full of mexicans and old people. It was rated the Best Town in its price bracket, by Chicago magazine. And it is a horrible name for a town. I used to make fun of people who lived there. I am right by Harlem and 55. Southside!

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 10:31 AM)
I would kill to have some of your mortgage payments..  :ph34r:

Not often I agree with Steff, but on this one I wholeheartedly concur.

Mortgage and taxes about $3000 per month. Of course for the forseeable future, I am paying $4500 per month since we have yet to sell our old house. Need to unload that thing now.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 10:31 AM)
I would kill to have some of your mortgage payments..  :ph34r:

Move to Stickney...there are several good reasons...quick drive to Hillside...quick drive to the Cell...and I live there. Oh wait, that would be why you wouldn't live there.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 09:35 AM)
Not often I agree with Steff, but on this one I wholeheartedly concur.

Mortgage and taxes about $3000 per month. Of course for the forseeable future, I am paying $4500 per month since we have yet to sell our old house. Need to unload that thing now.

We're about to be in your boat if Jim has his way. He's been "visiting" property and wants to build another house.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Mar 22, 2006 -> 07:06 PM)
1600 for mortgage prob another 300 in bills.

I guess everyone is expanding on what they have. I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in the near west loop on madison. A little under 1500 sq feet. 1 year old unit and building.