SnR IS BACK!!!!!

CubKilla

Sox and Roll Radio is back on the air Saturday the 25th @ 1:30 pm ct. WARNING TO NEWCOMERS...........

If you're offended by foul language and anything else worse then that , don't tune in because We don't want to hear you bull****. This is free radio. We make no money and we have have no skills as you will hear. It's just Sox fans drinking and having a good time during the game.

High speed connection http:// 204.9.116.234 :8104/listen.pls

Dial up http:// 204.9.116.234 :8102/listen.pls

Its fine, this radio is going to become a main thing in my family from now on.

LMFAO this is just f***ing fabulous.

me and my dad lsitend up til 8th inning, then he watched golf, i just listend to radio.

cant wait for you guys to get your site set up etc.

id love if you guys could do the cubs vs. sox game monday? i think. But its obviously your guys time, but thatd be hilarious

thanks guys for the radio, its great.

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Mar 25, 2006 -> 04:31 PM)
Its fine, this radio is going to become a main thing in my family from now on.

LMFAO this is just f***ing fabulous.

me and my dad lsitend up til 8th inning, then he watched golf, i just listend to radio.

cant wait for you guys to get your site set up etc.

id love if you guys could do the cubs vs. sox game monday? i think. But its obviously your guys time, but thatd be hilarious

thanks guys for the radio, its great.

If we get enough interest, we'll definitely do it. Thanks to everyone that tuned in for this absolutely brutal game. At least it was the minor leaguers that got beat up on. We love you all!!!!!

:gosox1:

We'll post our next broadcast. It'll definitely be sometime this week. Thanks for tuning in..... even though we don't blame the listener's for tuning out after the GS. Sleep tight and enjoy a beer on Guido and Pessi!!!!! :cheers