Caption fun

Kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 08:52 AM)

This picture has so many caption options, I want to see what you guys can do with it

"The newest American Idol spinoff, "Find the Worst Possible American President Candidate", came to a conclusion today when the winner was announced after a 3 week vote count, which was immediately challenged by the winner of the contest, Jesse Jackson. Jackson had this to say "Even though I won, I will find out why the votes in Ohio were miscast and someone will be held accountable."

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 08:52 AM)

This picture has so many caption options, I want to see what you guys can do with it

Ms. Phelps was later horrified to learn that the man she embraced that afternoon was NOT, in fact, Billy Dee Williams, and that her autographed replica Millennium Falcon was, therefore, a fake.

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)
Ms. Phelps was later horrified to learn that the man she embraced that afternoon was NOT, in fact, Billy Dee Williams, and that her autographed replica Millennium Falcon was, therefore, a fake.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 07:52 AM)

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and....................dam hold up....yo b****, you mind gettin up off of me so I can finish this here passage.....