Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know about you guys, but it seems like it was just yesterday when the Sox had their World Series Championship parade in downtown Chicago. Winter has gone by so fast that in a couple of days the Sox will be defending their title. Amazing.

Buehrle will keep us in the game, the defense and offense will be there and the White Sox crowd will see their favorite team beginning their journey to a dynasty.

The wait is short. Opening Day is right around the corner! :gosox1:

QUOTE(Yoda @ Mar 30, 2006 -> 08:51 PM)
I don’t know about you guys, but it seems like it was just yesterday when the Sox had their World Series Championship parade in downtown Chicago. Winter has gone by so fast that in a couple of days the Sox will be defending their title. Amazing.

Buehrle will keep us in the game, the defense and offense will be there and the White Sox crowd will see their favorite team beginning their journey to a dynasty.

The wait is short. Opening Day is right around the corner!  :gosox1:

I couldn't disagree with you more. This has been the longesttttt off-season for me that I can remember. This month of March has been torture. I was ready to go in February. Thank god we're just a few days away.

QUOTE(SnB @ Mar 30, 2006 -> 11:50 AM)
The plan is to watch game 4 of the WS sometime int he afternoon just to mentally prepare myself to take in this game

:)

What a great idea - thanks. I think I'll throw on game 3 in Boston, followed by the Paulie granny game and then game 4 to complete my pre-game warm ups. SWEET

Wednesday, I watched Game 1 of the Series. Game 2 on Thursday. I'll watch 3 and 4 on Friday and Saturday, then I'll watch 'celebration' DVD on Sunday right before the Banner raising ceremony. Life is good. :)

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 09:21 AM)
No.  I'm actually playing it on my PC.   :P

Same here.

Got my White Sox playlist ready to go. Starting at 7:00 with Let's Go Go Go White Sox. :headbang Time for the people who live near me to re-learn that I am a White Sox fan. :bringit :gosox3: :headbang

Edited by mkalk

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 08:20 AM)
Anyone else have Thunderstruck going through their head already? :headbang

It all starts for me the minute that the opening video starts playing the He's a pirate song warming up to Thunderstruck.

Its the best video start to any sportings event. It gives me the chills watch that listening to the music and then tearing into Thunderstruck. Whomever came up entire thing needs some accolades because that is awsome.