Cold Pizza- worst show ever

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 10:54 AM)
i hate this show so much. The woman host drives me nuts.

Dana Jacobson? Oh man she is the biggest f***ing b**** ever. She should thank the Lord she has a vagina, or else she wouldn't have a job.

I remember her once saying that the guy suing Antonio Davis' wife was a money hungry bastard because he sued for money, and the wife was an innocent victim. What an idiot.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 10:59 AM)
Dana Jacobson?  Oh man she is the biggest f***ing b**** ever.  She should thank the Lord she has a vagina, or else she wouldn't have a job.

I remember her once saying that the guy suing Antonio Davis' wife was a money hungry bastard because he sued for money, and the wife was an innocent victim.  What an idiot.

She belongs on the f***in travel channel, not interviewing sports personlities. Bobby knight made my year when he walked out on her interview. The guy is a little goober himself.

Dana Jacobson?  Oh man she is the biggest f***ing b**** ever.  She should thank the Lord she has a vagina, or else she wouldn't have a job.

I remember her once saying that the guy suing Antonio Davis' wife was a money hungry bastard because he sued for money, and the wife was an innocent victim.  What an idiot.

i didn't even know they actually talked about serious things on that show, everytime I turn it on, it is pure fluff.

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 01:17 PM)
You know your show sucks when it gets moved back later in the day to make room for a radio show.

LOL, exactly. Especially when it is supposed to be a morning show.

Sorry to get off-topic, but I luuuuuuuuv your signature.

And I agree with you on Dana.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 05:56 PM)
ESPN is a joke of a channel now.  I can't watch any of that crap.

Agreed. Outside of PTI and Baseball Tonight (which isn't even that great), I agree. Thank goodness for ESPNEWS.