How Geeky are you?

southsider2k5

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 04:35 PM)
I scored a 30, but it would be lower if not for some of the multiple choice TV/movie/book/comic questions.

I needed a none of the above for both books and comics since I have never read comics in my life and quite frankly school has ruined any interest I once had in a good book (thanks for making me read horrific text books and awful awful books).

I used to read 2 books a week and now I read maybe 1 a year.

Oh wow..... Your score is 54

If you saw me in person there would be no way to know that I spend about 8-9 hours a day sitting at my computer.. That I play video games like they were goin out of style.. That I like Starwars and Lord of the Rings..

I am one of the biggest geeks at heart that you could know, but you wouldnt be able to tell by looking at me..

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 12:41 AM)
I needed a none of the above for both books and comics since I have never read comics in my life and quite frankly school has ruined any interest I once had in a good book (thanks for making me read horrific text books and awful awful books).

I used to read 2 books a week and now I read maybe 1 a year.

Yeah me too...I used to love books... but after reading so many crap books in school and s***... Ive lost almost complete interest in them.

Oh and I scored 29 so I just barely skipped geekdom.

I got a 16. It would probably be higher but I can't afford to be a geek.

I don't have an Ipod, internet phone, satellite radio, GPS or a cell phone that takes pictures worth anything. I never understood the point of text messaging (plus I get charged like 5 cents for each one) and my computer probably couldn't handle any kind of online gaming.

The only reason I have more than one working computer in my house is because my daughter wanted one to play games on and I got tired of kicking her off of it every time I wanted to use it. I just gave her my old one. I could probably network them together if I really wanted to but just haven't bought the hardware to do it. I could also probably build my own PC but I went the cheap and lazy way and got one for a couple hundred at a big box store.

Overall I guess I toe the line of geekdom but can still fit in with a sports crowd at US Cellular or a wear all black with my long hair at Metallica concert...