Sox vs. Indians - 4/5 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay missed the game. What happened to Freddy?!? PK went hittless again? Thome is still on fire! Its early and i remember last season we won the first 2 games of the first 4 series'. Well if we win the 1st and last game of every series we will start off with the same record we started off with last year.

Come on Jose C! Shut em down tommorow, lets win the first series of the year.

TIME TO LOSE CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU THINK YOU CAN COME IN HERE AND WIN A SERIES? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR PLANE RIDE OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP EMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Damn some of you are harsh.. In all seriousness, I would just be happy with coming out with 1 WIN. And so far I am happy, but now the Tribe has a shot at winning the series.

Although I love seeing our big eye LEE on the mound, we got to face a very very tough Contreras.

I would love to see a Tribe win, but I think I'd be betting on the sox... Should be a close one.... First one run game of the year????

QUOTE(GoTribe @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 06:35 PM)
LOL Damn some of you are harsh.. In all seriousness, I would just be happy with coming out with 1 WIN. And so far I am happy, but now the Tribe has a shot at winning the series.

Although I love seeing our big eye LEE on the mound, we got to face a very very tough Contreras.

I would love to see a Tribe win, but I think I'd be betting on the sox... Should be a close one.... First one run game of the year????

Don't be offended, I do that just about every game. It's all in fun.

Welcome to the boards, I don't think I've seen you around before but its always good to have fans from other clubs around here.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

I don't understand what the fun is for you Gotribe. But good luck to you, never had a problem with having other fans on board, just don't understand the point in posting in soxtalk lol.

But anyway, lets take the series.

Main goal = winning the series. 2/3

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 06:44 PM)
I don't understand what the fun is for you Gotribe. But good luck to you, never had a problem with having other fans on board, just don't understand the point in posting in soxtalk lol.

Guess he wants to know how it feels to be on a board of a World Champion...

:P :D

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 10:45 PM)
Guess he wants to know how it feels to be on a board of a World Champion...

:P  :D

and he was lured by our clever nick names.... such as: NUKE CLEVELAND

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 05:44 PM)

Then why would you register on his board? Sounds kind of hyporcritical to me.

I'm here to talk with opposing fans on the game. I beleive 2 point of views are good to judge and evaluate. It's always good to hear eachother's side of the story or predictions or evaluation of the game.