I didn't see the game yesterday but a win is great

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
you will learn. you got a lot of attention for a few reasons.

1. its obvious you're a girl.  the ratio is about 500:1 here.

2  Its an off day.

3 This thread made no sense. Im surprised it lasted so many pages.  :bang

I know everyone can tell that I am a girl by my signature! But it isn't my fault because I wanted it in black but it came in purple. So I am trying all around to look for a way to make it look black. I am suprised that this lasted so many pages too!

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
I know everyone can tell that I am a girl by my signature! But it isn't my fault because I wanted it in black but it came in purple. So I am trying all around to look for a way to make it look black. I am suprised that this lasted so many pages too!

no, its probably good for your sake you're a girl. A guy probably would have been banned by now. :lol:

Edited by rangercal

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 03:58 PM)
Actually you're a NOOB..and yea thats why most of us were messing with you.  Just go home and study your Sox schedule, pop quiz tomorrow, apparently at sleepy's house.

ROTFLMAO!!! :lolhitting

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 11:16 AM)
But judging your own relatives is kind of sick. I mean it's like saying if they were not related to you than you would date them. So that kind of relates to this "But for rule" in my criminal law class that I am studying. Which basically is that if it weren't for this than this would have not happen. So it is like saying if it weren't for them being my sisters than I cannot date them.

I have to disagree about judging your relatives. Judging them good-looking or nor good-looking does not necessarily imply that someone would date them or not. That thought does not even enter most people's heads. Example: I can say my mom is a pretty lady, but that doesn't mean I think of my mother as anything other than my mother.

I would be more wary of someone who tells you that their family is not good-looking. That's weird, not the other way around.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 04:46 PM)
I have to disagree about judging your relatives.  Judging them good-looking or nor good-looking does not necessarily imply that someone would date them or not.  That thought does not even enter most people's heads.  Example: I can say my mom is a pretty lady, but that doesn't mean I think of my mother as anything other than my mother.

I would be more wary of someone who tells you that their family is not good-looking.  That's weird, not the other way around.

The word Rock used was "HOT" :P

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 02:45 PM)
I guess she did a great job of keeping up with soxtalks offday tradition. One 10 + page thread with not one thing that makes sense.

And rock, I have four youngers sisters. I would never use the word hot.  Ill say yes for all my sisters.  But the bad news for everyone here is Im the one in charge of looking after them.    they are all great looking girls.

mike, That was my other sister at the tailgate against the Dodgers. Gotta do that again whenever you guys go out. She just loved steff and talks about that night every time we go to a sox game.  :cheers

YOU CAN PUT IT THAT ON THE BOARD... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :gosoxretro: