Game Thread - 04/15 Buehrle vs. Burnett

DBAHO

I'm going to take the ball and start rolling on this one. First game thread of the year. Buehrle takes the hill against A.J Burnett in his 1st start of the season. In 6 games started against the Jays, Mark's only won 1 but has a 3.97 ERA against them.

We've only faced Burnett once before, and he owned us pretty good, we didn't score a run off him. He's moved away from the friendly confines at Pro Player, and he's not the best pitcher in away games, so hopefully we can get onto him. Quite confident going into this one. Time to get this series back on track. :headbang :gosox3:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Apr 15, 2006 -> 12:00 PM)
anybody know the lineup? is BA playing?

If you took this, and put it in a time machine and sent it to 2005, it would look like this

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 12:00 PM)
anybody know the lineup? is Dead playing?

The White Sox site had this about Uribe:

Playing it safe: After knocking out three hits, including two triples, during the series finale in Detroit Thursday, Alex Cintron looked to have earned a second straight start at shortstop Friday. But Guillen was working more on a cautious approach with regular shortstop Juan Uribe, who is bothered by slight soreness in his right side that took root in Spring Training.

"He started feeling it a couple of days ago, and I don't want to take any chances," said Guillen of Uribe. "We have people to replace him, so I told Hermie [athletic trainer Herm Schneider] to take more time with him until he's 100 percent."

Guillen hoped to have Uribe back on Saturday. Uribe, who is hitting .167 with two RBIs over 24 at-bats, said when asked that he'd probably play on Sunday or Monday against Kansas City.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...t=.jsp&c_id=cws