AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

It seems like a pitcher goes through the lineup fairly quickly the first time, maybe one hitter getting a hit, and the second time through all of them adjust. This offense is impressive to watch, and they have the late inning killer instinct. So much fun watching this team roll.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 04:04 PM)
It rocked getting in to check the score and finding a White Sox winner.  I was also impressed that while Thome and Konerko went 0 fer, the offense still kicked!

That is very true. If they can keep this up, and cover for Kong and Three-Strong, we will be clicking all year long.

The key is we are winning despite our bullpen being very average. Clearly, Kenny will have to bring in a stud reliever at the deadline to make this team almost impossible to beat in the playoffs.

But our starters are really getting into a groove and the Count's 2nd half last year was not fluke. Thank God we extended him and did not trade him away as some were suggesting during the season.

The focking Mariners might just get swept by the Tiggers....hopefully they allow us to sweep them too starting tomorrow. I get to watch all 3 games since I am in the Northwest.....cannot wait to get back from work tomorrow, open up a beer and watch some White Sox baseball

:sweep: