greasywheels121

AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

:headbang , now lets Silence "the truth" out on the west coast. :gosoxretro:

That wasn't just a sweep, that was domination. We outscored them 23-6 in the series.

It seems like a pitcher goes through the lineup fairly quickly the first time, maybe one hitter getting a hit, and the second time through all of them adjust. This offense is impressive to watch, and they have the late inning killer instinct. So much fun watching this team roll.

:sweep: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

Sweepage!!!!

URIBE!!!

ANDERSON!!!

JOSE!!!

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Only downside was Thome had an "off" day. Other than that, nice game all around. I'm glad BA is looking more comfortable at the plate. :cheers :cheers

COUNT!!!! :notworthy

It rocked getting in to check the score and finding a White Sox winner. I was also impressed that while Thome and Konerko went 0 fer, the offense still kicked!

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 04:04 PM)
It rocked getting in to check the score and finding a White Sox winner.  I was also impressed that while Thome and Konerko went 0 fer, the offense still kicked!

That is very true. If they can keep this up, and cover for Kong and Three-Strong, we will be clicking all year long.

Nice to see Count continue his domination and some rare performances at the plate from Anderson and Uribe. The only negative was Politte continuing to suck.

I come back from work to see a White Sox winner and Brian Anderson homerun.. life is good :)

I'll watch the game tonight :)

Not much to say except it's all rolling right now. Let's keep it going out west, and it was great to see Anderson and Uribe have success at the plate (especially Uribe of course) and Pods keeping that hitting streak going is big as well for him.

The key is we are winning despite our bullpen being very average. Clearly, Kenny will have to bring in a stud reliever at the deadline to make this team almost impossible to beat in the playoffs.

But our starters are really getting into a groove and the Count's 2nd half last year was not fluke. Thank God we extended him and did not trade him away as some were suggesting during the season.

The focking Mariners might just get swept by the Tiggers....hopefully they allow us to sweep them too starting tomorrow. I get to watch all 3 games since I am in the Northwest.....cannot wait to get back from work tomorrow, open up a beer and watch some White Sox baseball

:sweep: