White Sox v. Mariners

AddisonStSox

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 09:25 PM)
Off-topic, but has anyone ever had an e-mail read by Hawk and DJ? I send them one every so often, and I've never gotten a response, or heard it read on the air.

I've had 2, but around 2001-2002.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:25 PM)
Off-topic, but has anyone ever had an e-mail read by Hawk and DJ? I send them one every so often, and I've never gotten a response, or heard it read on the air.

I had one a couple years ago. I signed it Abe Froeman, Sausage King. It was the only one I sent.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:25 PM)

Well ss2k had one...and hawk mentioned/slaughtered soxtalk.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 09:25 PM)

they didnt mention me by name tonight, but did you catch dj say that his guy got an email about shingo being with the yakult swallows? I emailed that in after the first emailer asked where shingo was and hawk said I DUNNO!

QUOTE(CanadianSoxFan @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
That is good to hear. He was doing pretty bad in the first couple of innings.

I'm still just not thrilled with how he looks out there. Against a team of smart hitters I think he'd be getting shelled. He's going away, away, away, and missing off the corner a lot more than I'd like.

Anywho, hard to complain when Ichiro gets himiself on base.