2. T Iguchi, 2B .344 1 7 1

3. J Thome, DH .327 9 19 0

4. P Konerko, 1B .343 5 16 0

5. A Pierzynski, C .333 0 4 0

6. J Uribe, SS .233 3 9 0

7. A Cintron, 3B .324 0 3 1

8. R Mackowiak, RF .138 0 3 0

9. B Anderson, CF .178 1 4 1

Hey, it's Monday isn't it? What is a Sunday lineup doing in there tonight?

:banghead

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 12:59 AM)
Lots of guys getting days off.  I was wondering when Crede would be getting a day off; he deserves one.

I would have preferred the "A" lineup tonight, and then give some of the righties the day off against the tough righty tomorrow night. I'm not a fan of having two poor defenders on the left side of the field with Garland on the mound.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 09:07 PM)
I hate west coast swings and 9 pm starts, cuts into my sleeping time.      :gosoxretro:

Seconded, I've been complaining all night (although for me, its a 10 PM start :()

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:16 PM)
if any one is watching the bulls game besides me it seems to be that comcast won't start showing the game until the bulls POST GAME is over

c'mon, move the postgame elsewhere

either way

go bulls and sox :)

CSN+. For us in Chicagoland, thats CLTV.

I third the motion to destroy West Coast games. 9:05 starts suck!

About the lineup, Im very surprised to see that weak of a lineup on the third base side.. Ozuna BETTER step it up, no excuses. Let's make it nine!

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 01:16 AM)
if any one is watching the bulls game besides me it seems to be that comcast won't start showing the game until the bulls POST GAME is over

either way

The game's on CLTV tonight.

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:16 PM)

either way

They're in the playoffs. :P

It's understandable that the Bulls are gonna a little bit of preference at this point.

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 01:25 AM)
my apologies then, the bulls game commercials didn't say that :banghead

anyways I don't mind our lineup tonight, I think pablo is vastly underrated

He's fine at the plate...but he's already lost us one game with his defense in LF. Considering we have a pitcher who thrives on getting the other team to hit the ball to his defenders, I think we all would have liked to seen Crede at 3b, and Pods in LF.

This is another one of those games where you realize how useless Gload is on our roster.

Ross was very consistent in 2004, he tore up AAA pitching last year and he had a good Spring this year. I just don't understand why Ozzie dosen't give him more playing time. I was hoping to see him in RF or LF tonight.

Well, it's shaping up to be one of those "steal a win" nights.

At this point, I'm most concerned about Garland. Yes, it will be interesting to see what Thome, Konerko, and Cintron can do against him, but, tonight it's all about Garland.

If Garland keeps this lineup in the game, that's all you can ask for.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
He's fine at the plate...but he's already lost us one game with his defense in LF.  Considering we have a pitcher who thrives on getting the other team to hit the ball to his defenders, I think we all would have liked to seen Crede at 3b, and Pods in LF.

personally I think that was one of those nights in the field where any one could of messed up the outfield

as a fan I think we should accept it was a tough night, and remember the outstanding play ozuna has given us in the past and hope it continues

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 07:44 PM)
Seriously, why the crap do we have Gload? He's wasting space on this roster, by no fault of his own; unless hes just sucking, but then if he is, why is he still here? I'm so confused.

Who knows.

There are two things Gload has/had going for him coming out of ST:

1) He has shown he can consistently hit MLB pitching. That was more than could have been said for Borchard

2) With Gload on the roster, Thome seemingly never has to play defense or see time at 1B.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
Who knows.

There are two things Gload has/had going for him coming out of ST:

1) He has shown he can consistently hit MLB pitching.  That was more than could have been said for Borchard

2) With Gload on the roster, Thome seemingly never has to play defense or see time at 1B.

Right, but he can also play OF. Which is why I don't understand him getting NO starts so far. He NEEDS to get some ABs.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 07:53 PM)
Right, but he can also play OF. Which is why I don't understand him getting NO starts so far. He NEEDS to get some ABs.

Wait. Says who?

I'd hardly call that "playing" the outfield.

I'd call it, "a warm body to stand in an outfield position."