What the hell is Manuel talking about?

sox-r-us

"I've always said we are built for the American League, which is what we should be built for," Manuel said. "On a National League team you wouldn't have three first basemen. You have the extra catcher or an extra middle infielder. With us, we are built to pound it out in the AL."

This freaking team is not built for the major league.....does he get that?

And what pounding is he talking about from the 1st base? The whopping 0.200 from the pathetic loser paulie or the 0.250 from Frank or the 0.200 from Daubach??????

And the freaking title of the article says the Sox are set for the challenge.....what challenge? They have played with no desire to win all season.....what challenge are they ready to face?

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

Right now they're built for getting the s*** pounded out of them.  :angry:

lol and then throwing up.

I've had a pounding headache

I've pounded my desk

I've pounded my tv

Why not give JM a chance to manage in the NL? At this point he's like a late night bar pick up that f***ing won't leave. He's used up his usefullness, time to move on, adios, have a great life.

Why not give JM a chance to manage in the NL? At this point he's like a late night bar pick up that f***ing won't leave.  He's used up his usefullness, time to move on, adios, have a great life.

He is getting the chance and it failed in game one against te D-Backs. Maybe though through no fault of his own.

Why not give JM a chance to manage in the NL? At this point he's like a late night bar pick up that f***ing won't leave.  He's used up his usefullness, time to move on, adios, have a great life.

He is getting the chance and it failed in game one against te D-Backs. Maybe though through no fault of his own.

I was actually thinking on a full time basis ;)

I still remember JM's first interview in which he said the team will play National League style baseball.

He doesn't build the team, he only manages it. It is reasonable to think he fully intended to play NL style baseball, but has had to adapt due to personnel.