Royals @ Sox

Heads22

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 7, 2006 -> 01:21 PM)
Not if Redman continues his confusingly dominate ways. Or if the Sox don't learn how to work the f***ing count and take good swings at bad pitches.

They'll win, I'm positive. :)

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ May 7, 2006 -> 07:20 PM)
No wait, some people here will have a problem with everything.

You know my biggest problem is that I don't understand Gload's place on the roster. As we've talked about a lot, I'd much rather see a righty outfielder on the bench.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 7, 2006 -> 01:20 PM)
And I'll keep making posts about it as we continue to lose games due to this "strategy".

Post count thing, eh? That's the only logical explanation for posting the same thing over and over and over ....

You know my biggest problem is that I don't understand Gload's place on the roster.  As we've talked about a lot, I'd much rather see a righty outfielder on the bench.

Once Dye is back, he will really have no purpose. I wouldn't be surprised to see him let go when Jeff Nelson is ready.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 7, 2006 -> 01:20 PM)
I just logged on ... so how much whining has there been on the game thread about the lineup?

Looks to me like Ozuna in for Podsednik and Widger in for Pierzynski.  Hmmm, let's see ... day game after a nite game, Widger catches, check.  Ozuna in for Podsednik, well I'm sure some people here will have a problem with that.

Mackowiak in for an injured Dye.

No wait, some people here will have a problem with everything.

Those are the constant whiners. Those are the Ozzie critics. Etc.

And we all know who those are!

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 7, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
What exactly happened on Crede's homer?  I was listening on the radio and Singleton and Farmer were confused.

Kerry Robinson unnecessarily jumped on to the wall for a ball that bounced off the track and into the bleachers.

hehe Pablo