Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heads22

Royals @ Sox

Recommended Posts

Podsednik should be embarrassed that Pablo could run laps around him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pablo is just a great bench player. he loves to play, tries his ass off, and puts the ball in play. hes like a quicker version of grafannino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smallball is so f***ing stupid. We had 1 out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh! Swing away against a non-strikeout pitcher. At least Ozuna came through though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would have been something else.

 

I'm a little upset Iguchi wasn't swinging there. He's one of the most fundamentally sound ballplayers on the roster...he could have hit a ball to the OF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that sucked.. why bunt with Iguchi, who is killing the ball recently?

 

oh well, tie game :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must have been one our subs that popped that bunt up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 7, 2006 -> 07:26 PM)
Smallball is so f***ing stupid.  We had 1 out.

 

I'll be happy if we don't bunt again the rest of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 7, 2006 -> 01:26 PM)
  We had 1 out.

OMG he's right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate that call.

 

Iguchi is hitting about .340 and then you have Thome behind him.

 

Leave Pablo on 3rd and take your chances with 2 of your best hitters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing for 1 run and we got none. I love smallball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE(YASNY @ May 7, 2006 -> 02:27 PM)
Must have been one our subs that popped that bunt up.

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE(Felix @ May 7, 2006 -> 01:26 PM)
that sucked.. why bunt with Iguchi, who is killing the ball recently?

 

oh well, tie game :D

 

Because he's still only killing the ball 35% of the time... and striking out the other 65% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE(YASNY @ May 7, 2006 -> 03:27 PM)
Must have been one our subs that popped that bunt up.

 

You know, for constantly giving people s*** for posting certain things, you really give out a lot of jabs yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE(YASNY @ May 7, 2006 -> 07:27 PM)
Must have been one our subs that popped that bunt up.

 

You don't get the argument, do you? It's all about rhythm with your lineup, and that's what we've had with our starters. The typical starting lineup has a great mixture of power, contact hitters, and defense. The more you go to the bench, the more you lose that rhythm. If we had more success with the 3 bench lineup this season, then many on us wouldn't be complaining about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×