Royals @ Sox

Heads22

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should be angrier about Ozzie calling for a suicide squeeze with 1 out and a man on third base with one of our hottest hitters at the plate in Iguchi batting .333 and Thome on deck. That's just stupid. Playing subs sometimes at least makes some sense.

Edited by SSH2005

Guest JimH

Wake me up when you do whatever it is you plan on doing. I wouldnt want to miss it.

No need to wake you up, you've been asleep for a long long time. It's done. Now if you want to argue, take it to PM.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 7, 2006 -> 01:37 PM)
Wake me up when you do whatever it is you plan on doing.  I wouldnt want to miss it.

C'mon you guys. Don't get it started again.

Mackowiak seems to enjoy putting baseballs into dirt towards opposing players as quickly as he possibly can. I argue that he's just trying to take out their knees.

Edited by jenksd

QUOTE(fathom @ May 7, 2006 -> 12:29 PM)
No chance.  You have to commit to the guy getting the bunt down.  That's why it's called a suicide.

an out occurs in that situation when either the ball beats him back to the bag or he is tagged out. neither had happened when the ball was caught. with his speed he couldve at least forced a throw to third. we all know stranger things have happened. ask cub fans.

Edited by whitesoxmanager