AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

EAT s*** ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WANT TO MESS WITH US?!??!?!?! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monster outing by Freddy. He completely owns!!!!!!!!!!

Monster outing by the whole goddamn lineup, and this guy named Thome.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE s*** FOR US LAST TIME!!!!!!!

YOU DIDN'T HAVE s*** FOR US TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU AINT GONNA HAVE s*** FOR US TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figured Id move this over here to the new AND KICKASS!! boards.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:12 PM)
wow, one of the best games we have played all year. This team is scary good right now. Lets hope Chuck can keep it rolling.

Well I will be there to see the knuckler in person. Hopefully the ball dances crazy for Haeger, and they impatient Angels make this a quick and easy inning for the kid.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 9, 2006 -> 09:15 PM)
Well I will be there to see the knuckler in person. Hopefully the ball dances crazy for Haeger, and they impatient Angels make this a quick and easy inning for the kid.

where you sitting tomorrow?

Was it me, or was Uribe starting to bring back his leg tap? He seemed a little more patient at the plate tonite. If he starts getting his streaky swing together, this team could very well be unstoppable.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 9, 2006 -> 09:15 PM)

Oh, and after watching his knuckler in ST, i can say his dances like crazy. Lets just hope it dances its ass over the plate.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:40 PM)
That was a really impressive win.

I love the fact that the Sox are handling the Angels much in the same way they have handled the Sox in the past 10 years. It didnt matter how good or bad they were, they always had the Sox number. Not this year! (so far)

Great all-around game this night. That was the best Freddy's looked since the World Series clincher. I'm running out of adjectives to describe Jim Thome. It's to the point now that time almost stops for me when he's at the plate. You get that feeling that you're about to see something special.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:43 PM)
They talked to Oz after the game, and there wasnt really anything to say that isnt new. Its almost boring to talk about this team. Im sure it might come as a surprise to some out of towners, but its very hard to find Sox talk on sports radio in Chicago. There just isnt much to say. They kick the s*** out of everyone, and thats pretty much it.

I love being a Sox fan right now. There is nothing better.

Yeah, it is nice to have the media focused on kicking around the northsiders a little bit, while they just play Sox highlights and say "Well, they won again...."

I mean, Contreras on the DL isnt even a blip on the anxiety radar for the writers and sportstalkers.

They talked to Oz after the game, and there wasnt really anything to say that isnt new. Its almost boring to talk about this team. Im sure it might come as a surprise to some out of towners, but its very hard to find Sox talk on sports radio in Chicago. There just isnt much to say. They kick the s*** out of everyone, and thats pretty much it.

So true. Until this team goes into a lull and people start complaining we wont hear anything about them on the radio. No news is good news I guess.

Good times.

Enjoy it. That's all I have to say. I rememeber when the Bulls were winning title after title. I didn't apperciate it as much as I should've. I guess part of that is because I was a teenager at the time. Anyway, I just hope Sox fans soak it up and cherish this amazing run we're on right now. It's not gonna last forever.

QUOTE(bmags @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:07 PM)
was freddy throwing fastballs or primarily off speed stuff?

His fastball had much more life to it, and he was spotting it much better. He seemed to have a sinker working really well, and struck out Chone Figgins on it a few times. it started about 4 inches off of the left side of the plate and broke right into the black of the plate. Freddy had his stuff working today for sure.