Good Sox Lines...

SoxRock05

As said in the broadcast during the game..."The Angels might have wings, but we have rings." I thought that was pretty good. Or..."Angels go to heaven but White Sox go to World Series." That was also good.. Can you guys think of any good lines for the whole MLB. I came up with one just off the top of my head...not much thought put into it..... "All teams in the MLB will suffer because in 2006 the White Sox are even tougher." I am going to try and think of more and make a bottom half of my Sig...Any suggestions would be nice.

JiYea!!!

"The White Sox aren't angry at the Angels right now--they won the ALCS, so they're focusing on their own team. The only anger they have is toward the Cubs, but now they're finally starting to take some of that ink away from them and rightfully so, because they have a very, very good team"

--paraphrased from Angels radio broadcasters earlier tonight. Granted they're not exactly experts on all the nuances of our South Siders, but they gave us some well-deserved props.

Edited by Drew