Video of Barrett-Pierzynski

thedoctor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:00 PM)
I expect tomorrow's game to be pretty docile ( that is unless Zambrainless decides to start some s*** ). The real fun begins when we go to Wrigley next month. That has the potential to get UGLY!!

They'll more than likely issue warnings before the series begins, which should stop kill any trouble before it has an oppurtunity to arise.

QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ May 20, 2006 -> 04:53 PM)
Too bad they weren't wearing their rings. Leave a freakin sox logo on their heads.

I tip my cap to your awesomeness.

Edited by shoota

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:02 PM)
They'll more than likely issue warnings before the series begins, which should stop kill any trouble before it has an oppurtunity to arise.

you're forgetting that zambrano is a 4 year old that doesn't understand what the word 'warning' means.

Why is it during that video Jennie (or whomever is narrating) accuses AJ of chirping with Barrett? It's almost as if the punch is justified in her mind.

I also don't understand listening to callers who say AJ purposely bumped Barrett. Are these people watching the same video I am? He may have GRAZED Barrett. There's no in between in this issue. If someone were to poll the nation to see who's at fault, it'd probably be 70/30 in favor of Barrett. The areas opposing him coming from Los Angeles, Minnesota, and the Northside of Chicago.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:02 PM)

I am hoping Zambrano implodes with his emotions and we rock his ass. I know Aaron was the one that said last season it was gonna be more into the game with Zambrano in since he likes to stare into peoples dugouts.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:03 PM)
Why is it during that video Jennie (or whomever is narrating) accuses AJ of chirping with Barrett? It's almost as if the punch is justified in her mind.

I also don't understand listening to callers who say AJ purposely bumped Barrett. Are these people watching the same video I am? He may have GRAZED Barrett. There's no in between in this issue. If someone were to poll the nation to see who's at fault, it'd probably be 70/30 in favor of Barrett. The areas opposing him coming from Los Angeles, Minnesota, and the Northside of Chicago.

you can see AJ try and go around him.

I really think barrett thought AJ was coming after him for whatever reason, and that's how he responded.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:03 PM)

Jeannie Zalasco has been hating on the White Sox since last years playoffs, i wasnt surprised when she inferred that AJ instigated that.

QUOTE(SnB @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:02 PM)
you're forgetting that zambrano is a 4 year old that doesn't understand what the word 'warning' means.

I doubt that even he is that stupid, if he does anything tomorrow or during the next series he'll be suspended and there's no way the Cubs will let him do something like that no matter how inept their management is.

QUOTE(shoota @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:05 PM)
Any video of AJP five-finger slapping home plate, two-arm waving to the crowd and slapping himself as if to say "Michael Barrett punches like a b****"?

Ha, that was awesome

QUOTE(SnB @ May 20, 2006 -> 03:05 PM)

I really think barrett thought AJ was coming after him for whatever reason, and that's how he responded.

In the heat of the moment, I could see that and thats why the two bump into each other, but AJ never showed any indication of swinging so Barret jumped the gun.

Do I need to add that I LOVE AJ.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:07 PM)
In the heat of the moment, I could see that and thats why the two bump into each other, but AJ never showed any indication of swinging so Barret jumped the gun.

Barrett thought that AJ was coming his way initially, but I think after he grabbed AJ he said to himself "f*** it" and just popped him. It was a schoolyard bully tactic and he knows it.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:06 PM)
Jeannie Zalasco has been hating on the White Sox since last years playoffs, i wasnt surprised when she inferred that AJ instigated that.

Thats because she's a clueless, flubby-trolling ditz who wouldn't know baseballs from anal-beads.

Much respect for Podsednik spearing Barrett. "Who's next!"

Good to see thick fellow Brian Anderson get a good read on the situation and run into the action.

Not that we needed him today, but these are the times when I miss Aaron Rowand. His manly physique that can withstand punches and deliver them with force, combined with his gritty, get-into-the-fraces mentality would have been pleasurable to watch.

These are also the times when I'm glad the Big Skirt isn't on the team. He didn't get involved in the 2000 fight at Comerica which is a cardinal sin in baseball.

QUOTE(shoota @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:13 PM)
Much respect for Podsednik spearing Barrett. "Who's next!"

Good to see thick fellow Brian Anderson get a good read on the situation and run into the action.

Not that we needed him today, but these are the times when I miss Aaron Rowand. His manly physique that can withstand punches and deliver them with force, combined with his gritty, get-into-the-fraces mentality would have been pleasurable to watch.

These are also the times when I'm glad the Big Skirt isn't on the team. He didn't get involved in the 2000 fight at Comerica which is a cardinal sin in baseball.

Ouch bad run of it right there.

1.) Comerica did not yet exsist in the year 2000.

2.) It was at the Cell.

3.) Frank and Juan Gonzalez did get involved they, like Thome today, helped pull people off eachother but I'm sure as a "big skirt" hater don't really care about the facts.

QUOTE(SnB @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:05 PM)

It happened too quickly to analyze it in the stands, but after watching the video afterwards, it's obviously not AJ's fault.

Watching Sportscenter right now, Jeff Brantley concluded Barrett was completely at fault. If this moron can admit the truth, it should be obvious to everyone not baseball-retarded.

:bang That pussy Rowand can't even handle a steel fense @ 5 mph...pffft that Sally... :lolhitting

:fight :chair you want more flubs :crying :finger :gosox1: :cheers

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 20, 2006 -> 05:07 PM)

I love Brian more.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 20, 2006 -> 03:06 PM)

She'll be out of a job soon when Fox Sports Net tanks.