2006 White Sox Catch-All Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 30, 2006 -> 01:17 AM)
QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 29, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)

Sox yet to get shutout this season.

I'm gonna call a jinx on this one :P

*sigh*

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 31, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
I was at work and called ESPN to tell them, the screener said they already had heard.....next segment Mac corrected himself..

I was on the horn also. I love how he said "you can score an E1 on the last segment.... " and corrected his comments.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 06:18 PM)
Back from Cleveland. What a s***hole.

Word. Talk about an eye sore.

I went there for a Browns game back in 2002, and it took us almost an hour to find a liquor store. They have like two liquor stores in that entire f***ing city, and not one in the downtown area.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
Word. Talk about an eye sore.

I went there for a Browns game back in 2002, and it took us almost an hour to find a liquor store. They have like two liquor stores in that entire f***ing city, and not one in the downtown area.

Funny, you would think if you were from Cleveland you would want to be drunk all of the time, I know I would.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 05:02 PM)
Kevin Millwood, originally scheduled to start Sunday against the White Sox, is experiencing some stiffness in his back and has been pushed back to Tuesday.

He'll now face the Royals, so his fantasy owners should be pleased. John Rheinecker will move up in the rotation to replace him Tuesday.

:)

Rheinecker, a 6' 2' lefty, was terrific in his last start against Seattle. Pitched into the ninth, gave up four hits and one walk.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 05:06 AM)
Perhaps the true Crede banner should be used then.

Well I tried to get away with being undercover.......

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 04:43 AM)
That is his banner at the top.

..............but somebody grassed on me.............

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 05:06 AM)
Perhaps the true Crede banner should be used then.

...even though the "true" rally Crede banner has obviuosly lot its ju ju juice.

So it must be me who is the jinx. I shall take myself off to a monastory and hope for enlightenment in the art of "posotive" banner construction. I may be away for some time.

Edited by DePloderer

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 04:28 AM)
So it must be me who is the jinx. I shall take myself off to a monastory and hope for enlightenment in the art of "posotive" banner construction. I may be away for some time.

For crying out loud the Sox playing like s*** has nothing to do with any jinx. The team isn't very good right now, nor is the management of the team.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 04:28 AM)

Tell them that I sent you and you'll recieve a free shirt. :P

Kids, if this slide gets worse I will come out of retirement and make a banner... :gosox1:

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 02:45 PM)
For crying out loud the Sox playing like s*** has nothing to do with any jinx. The team isn't very good right now, nor is the management of the team.

Unfortunatly we do not have a colour for sarcastic.

Superstition has it's place, don't walk under a ladder (someone might drop something on you), don't pass anyone on the stairs (could also lead to an accident). But when it comes to affecting how a team plays, I have no time for it, it's just like throwing salt over your shoulder when you spill some. You just end up with more spilt salt. How many of you are still wearing your lucky shirts?

We've lost 4 games in a row, we will come out of this "mini" funk soon.