White Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a tough one to win. We'll have to be on our game. This is the type of game where execution is paramount. Taking the extra base, executing the sac bunt, hitting behind the runner ... we'll need to play that type of baseball. I don't think we'll rock Captain Cheeseburger's world like we rocked Lee's today.

Well the big key to hit CC is to try and lay off that sweeping slider that breaks down and in to righties. If they can do that, and make him throw strikes they will have a good chance to get to him.

Mark needs to keep his momentum going and have a good start tomorrow.

Hopefully, we got a lot of mo' from yesterday's win. Beating CC will gain even more mo'. He's been real tough this year. This one won't be as easy as yesterday.

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :gosox4: :gosox3:

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 30, 2006 -> 08:10 AM)
C.C. is due for a bad outing, and I think tonight will be it. The bad news about that is that if I'm right, we're gonna get the "22-3, 32-9, Heads22isanAssclown" bulls*** again :).

You'll take it. You love me. :P :wub:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 30, 2006 -> 12:32 PM)
You love me. :P :wub:

I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit this statement is accurate.

BTW - It is very hot and humid out in Cleveland today. I feel like I need to shower every hour.

Same deal here.....it's hotter than Phoenix in August here today.

I really hate these 7 PM starts, especially with Buehrle on the mound. I have work until 9, so I'm going to end up missing most of the game :(

I think I'm going to change my hours for the summer so I won't miss these games :P