• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, what's CC's pitch count?

59...He should have no problem going 8.

It's truely sickening how we see this guy a zillion times a season and we can't show any progress at all.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 06:18 PM)
no but i hate trading a lot to get him, esp. when he would probably just be a rental player. i wouldnt pay him 11-13 million a yr. i rather get a better hitter for that amount such as lee.

Soriano is a better player than Carlos Lee.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 06:28 PM)
But Mark Buehrle is not an ace!

68 pitches for Sabathia through 4. 60 for Buehrle.

Everyone's done a real good job working the count besides our amazing double play combo.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:29 PM)
Soriano is a better player than Carlos Lee.

i rather have lee. i dont want to see alfonso"im only playing left field so i can get paid"soriano with ozuna-type defense in left.(w/the exception of his arm)

i rather have lee. i dont want to see alfonso"im only playing left field so i can get paid"soriano with ozuna-type defense in left.(w/the exception of his arm)

We won't get either one, so no matter.

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 06:31 PM)
I dont think we will score of Sabathia today. And he really doesnt look that dominating. Too bad we dont have 9 Pablo Ozunas sometimes.

You could have a AAA lefty on the mound, and we'd still have 3 easy outs in this lineup.

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:31 PM)
I dont think we will score of Sabathia today. And he really doesnt look that dominating. Too bad we dont have 9 Pablo Ozunas sometimes.

we suck against lefties,dont matter who it is. well with the exception of rich hill :rolly

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 06:34 PM)
Anderson + Garland for Sizemore

Haha....Sizemore might be the most untouchable player in baseball. I know you were joking though. It's going to be a b**** facing him for a long time.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:33 PM)
We won't get either one, so no matter.

im actually surprised that the sox would inquire about soriano. weve seen so much this year how important good defense is. also how the sox feel so strong about good club house chemistry. to me soriano seems like a selfish player

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
im actually surprised that the sox would inquire about soriano. weve seen so much this year how important good defense is. also how the sox feel so strong about good club house chemistry. to me soriano seems like a selfish player

Yet you said you'd rather have Carlos Lee?