6/10 Game Thread

aboz56

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers off to a good start in Toronto, Inge hits a 3 run bomb. 3-0 Tigers, bottom 2.

We don't need your updates. One click to mlb.com is all we need. Go join your fans on your own message board.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:30 PM)
Tigers off to a good start in Toronto, Inge hits a 3 run bomb. 3-0 Tigers, bottom 2.

Wiil you continue to give us game updates in August when Detroit is 9 games back?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 08:33 PM)
That was bad. That guy was all fastballs, and we did nothing.

Haven't you seen the Sox hit in extra inning games? Do you actually think they're going to string together singles? We need a walkoff homer to win this.

Montero warming!

Leave the guy alone. I don't think he's trying to be malicious. It's definately news we would like to know and be updated on. I mean, we are chasing them in the race. He's giving us info. Leave tigerfan alone.

This is a whitesox GAMETHREAD. Not a tigers update thread.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:35 PM)
Leave the guy alone. I don't think he's trying to be malicious. It's definately news we would like to know and be updated on. I mean, we are chasing them in the race. He's giving us info. Leave tigerfan alone.

He/she doesn't post when they are losing. I don't need him/her to rub it in whenever they're winning.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:35 PM)

No, this guy's a troll.