6/10 Game Thread

aboz56

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 08:44 PM)
True, but you're probably a little too into the game currently going on to actually check the score yourself. Besides that those scores are often behind anyway. For those that are in that boat, I am here to keep them abreast of the goings on. As for me being a troll, that I am not. If I was I would be like this for each post:

HOME RUN INGE! 3-0 TIGERS!, etc etc. Granted I did get a little carried away once when doing Tiger threads for a short time, but other then that I've done nothing wrong in my estimation.

I know the moderators of this site have said it's ok to post. I just want to know why you'd continue to waste your time on this board when people are telling you that we really don't care. You've been respectful enough though...so I won't jump on your back too much.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:44 PM)
This is nowhere near as bad as some of the games we gave away this year. We've put ourselves in a situation where we have to rely on our 3-4-5 hitters way too much.

True, but there's no denying we beat ourselves today. So many blown opportunities.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:44 PM)
True, but you're probably a little too into the game currently going on to actually check the score yourself. Besides that those scores are often behind anyway. For those that are in that boat, I am here to keep them abreast of the goings on. As for me being a troll, that I am not. If I was I would be like this for each post:

HOME RUN INGE! 3-0 TIGERS!, etc etc. Granted I did get a little carried away once when doing Tiger threads for a short time, but other then that I've done nothing wrong in my estimation.

A suggestion to all. If ^^^^ bothers you, block him.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:45 PM)
I just want to know why you'd continue to waste your time on this board when people are telling you that we really don't care.

To rub it in. They are still in 1st place. I can think of no other reason.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:44 PM)
This is nowhere near as bad as some of the games we gave away this year. We've put ourselves in a situation where we have to rely on our 3-4-5 hitters way too much.

yeah, but isn't that why they are our 3 4 5 hitters?

QUOTE(peanut33tillman @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 02:45 PM)
Were all just pissed, frustrated etc...dont take it personal this games just irritating as f***

you know what's more frustrating? that a lot of the fans on this board in particular have paper-thin faith and are instantly insanely negative at the first SIGN of a loss.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:47 PM)
you know what's more frustrating? that a lot of the fans on this board in particular have paper-thin faith and are instantly insanely negative at the first SIGN of a loss.

Were all die hards here we ride the good and turn on the bad...we all bleed black and white here dont take it personal bud

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 03:47 PM)

Seriously no offense but the only person that cares about your fantasy team is you. You're not the only one who comments on their fantasy players. Outside of this board, I'll occasionally start talking about my players and then stop myself when I realize no one cares.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 02:45 PM)
I know the moderators of this site have said it's ok to post. I just want to know why you'd continue to waste your time on this board when people are telling you that we really don't care.

There are some that don't care yes, but there are also those here that do, and it's because of them that I do post when I do. As for rubbing it in, what is there to rub in really? It's not like we're kicking butt anymore, last night was a perfect example of that. In fact we're lucky to even be in 1st at all right now.

Edited by tigerfan