REPUBLICANS TAKE COMMAND

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nothing more than a minor, cosmetic change to the government.

It's the Theory of the American Cycle in action; a period (usually a decade or so) of more liberal thinking, followed by a period of more conservative thinking. It's been happening for the last century or so and I fully expected the GOP to stay in power. A decade or so from now, all Democrats will be dancing a jig when they control Congress and the White House.

Que sera sera.

Politicans in general, regardless of party affliation, suck. They're all phonies worried about their own personal gain rather than the people they are sworn to serve.

Originally posted by doubleM23

It's the Theory of the American Cycle in action; a period (usually a decade or so) of more liberal thinking, followed by a period of more conservative thinking.  It's been happening for the last century or so and I fully expected the GOP to stay in power.  A decade or so from now, all Democrats will be dancing a jig when they control Congress and the White House.

Que sera sera.

Politicans in general, regardless of party affliation, suck.  They're all phonies worried about their own personal gain rather than the people they are sworn to serve.

Maybe voters are sick and tired of the liberal bulls*** the Democrats like you spew out on a daily basis. :****

Originally posted by CubKilla

It's the Theory of the American Cycle in action; a period (usually a decade or so) of more liberal thinking, followed by a period of more conservative thinking.  It's been happening for the last century or so and I fully expected the GOP to stay in power.  A decade or so from now, all Democrats will be dancing a jig when they control Congress and the White House.

Que sera sera.

Politicans in general, regardless of party affliation, suck.  They're all phonies worried about their own personal gain rather than the people they are sworn to serve.

Maybe voters are sick and tired of the liberal bulls*** the Democrats like you spew out on a daily basis. :****

For now they are, but that's what they said in 1980 and by 1992, they had changed their colors. The 90s were a period of more liberal thinking and innovation (i.e. the internet)... The 00s will be a period of conservativism and adapation to the change.

In 10 years, everyone will be sick of Republican bulls***, then they'll get sick of Democratic bulls***, then they'll get sick of Republican bulls***, then they'll get sick of Democratic bulls***, then they'll get sick of Republican bulls***, then they'll get sick of Democratic bulls***, then they'll get sick of Republican bulls***, then they'll get sick of Democratic bulls***, then they'll get sick of Republican bulls***...

It's just one big ol' cycle.

For now they are, but that's what they said in 1980 and by 1992, they had changed their colors.  The 90s were a period of more liberal thinking and innovation (i.e. the internet)... The 00s will be a period of conservativism and adapation to the change.

In 10 years, everyone will be sick of Republican bulls***, then they'll get sick of Democratic bulls***, then they'll get sick of Republican bulls***, then they'll get sick of Democratic bulls***, then they'll get sick of Republican bulls***, then they'll get sick of Democratic bulls***, then they'll get sick of Republican bulls***, then they'll get sick of Democratic bulls***, then they'll get sick of Republican bulls***...

The internet had nothing to do with liberal thinking you f***ing retard.

Go away.

Originally posted by Spiff

For now they are, but that's what they said in 1980 and by 1992, they had changed their colors.  The 90s were a period of more liberal thinking and innovation (i.e. the internet)... The 00s will be a period of conservativism and adapation to the change.

The internet had nothing to do with liberal thinking you f***ing retard.

Go away.

Did I say it was? The internet, however (like other inventions), now needs to go through a period of conservativism so that it can be more throughly regulated.

Originally posted by CubKilla

Que sera sera.

For now they are, but that's what they said in 1980 and by 1992, they had changed their colors. The 90s were a period of more liberal thinking and innovation (i.e. the internet)

And blowjobs. Don't forget about the blowjobs.

So you're saying the Democrats were the innovators who devised the internet? Wow! Al Gore wasn't lying then when he said he invented the internet.

And the 90's had less to do with liberal thinking and more to do with overvalued internet stocks, tech stocks, and telecom stocks just to name a few.

Originally posted by doubleM23Did I say it was?  The internet, however (like other inventions), now needs to go through a period of conservativism so that it can be more throughly regulated.

If that is the case I hope they can figure out a way to keep you and your ghey life lessons off of it.

I AM A PISS-POOR WRITER WANNABE WITH AN INFLATED EGO, READ MY DIARY.

Originally posted by Spiff
Originally posted by doubleM23Did I say it was?  The internet, however (like other inventions), now needs to go through a period of conservativism so that it can be more throughly regulated.

If that is the case I hope they can figure out a way to keep you and your ghey life lessons off of it.

I AM A PISS-POOR WRITER WANNABE WITH AN INFLATED EGO, READ MY DIARY.

Ha ha... For someone who seems to hate me so much, you really do a good job of following me around...

Originally posted by Kempers

Are you f***ing retarded?  Yo, f***ass, all you do is patrol around shouting a bunch of stupid bulls*** to EVERYONE that NOBODY gives a f*** about.  You do nothing but advertise yourself and your life.  You truly are a f***ing tool.

For someone who says s*** that NOBODY (including yourself) gives a f*** about, they spawn some pretty long threads.

Sorry, I didn't know I put a gun to your head and made you click on every link I ever provide. How inconsiderate of me.

Actually, where did you get the journal link? I don't even recall giving it to you...

Originally posted by Kempers

Are you f***ing retarded?  Yo, f***ass, all you do is patrol around shouting a bunch of stupid bulls*** to EVERYONE that NOBODY gives a f*** about.  You do nothing but advertise yourself and your life.  You truly are a f***ing tool.

For someone who says s*** that NOBODY (including yourself) gives a f*** about, they spawn some pretty long threads.

Sorry, I didn't know I put a gun to your head and made you click on every link I ever provide. How inconsiderate of me.

Actually, where did you get the journal link? I don't even recall giving it to you...

They spawn long threads b/c everyone tells you what a dips*** you are and you somehow try to refute it, then they repeat why you are a dips***.

When did I say I follow your ghey links? I don't take my time to sit down and read your f***ing journal, but the fact that you promote it and promote every single lame ass aspect of your life just proves that you are obsessed with yourself. I don't need to read your s*** to know that. After learning how you are nothing but a worthless hypocrite after a few weeks of reading your posts, I gave up reading your nonsense opinions. I can't help but notice when I see you to continue make announcements or make some kind of dumbass remark. The only reason anyone replies to anything you say is because they are blown away at how you can contradict yourself time and time again and they want you to know how stupid you are. You are a complete phony, but at least the world is full of them so you should fit in pretty well. Please stop talking before you make yourself look even more retarded than you already are. This is the nicest advice I can give you, but I doubt you will be smart enough to take it.

let's face it. the Republicans and the Democrats are essentially the same party with minor detail changes, for the most part.

Once in a while, there are politicians that tend to bend party lines, but that is a very rare occurance. For the most part, they are beholden to the investors that gave them money during the campaign (i.e. big corporations and special interest groups). So, policy is not initiated so much by the politician but by the monetary interests that have been vested in him.

I'm just looking ahead to 2004, when more Republican seats in Congress go up than Democratic ones...plus Dubya is gonna go down.

2004: the Judgement Day for the GOP. :bringit

(don't get me wrong, i hate the democrats as well...i usually just base my decisions on individual candidates and how they vote and where they stand and importantly who has contributed to their campaigns)

Originally posted by sideshowapu

let's face it.  the Republicans and the Democrats are essentially the same party with minor detail changes, for the most part.

Once in a while, there are politicians that tend to bend party lines, but that is a very rare occurance.  For the most part, they are beholden to the investors that gave them money during the campaign (i.e. big corporations and special interest groups).  So, policy is not initiated so much by the politician but by the monetary interests that have been vested in him.

I'm just looking ahead to 2004, when more Republican seats in Congress go up than Democratic ones...plus Dubya is gonna go down.

2004: the Judgement Day for the GOP. :bringit

(don't get me wrong, i hate the democrats as well...i usually just base my decisions on individual candidates and how they vote and where they stand and importantly who has contributed to their campaigns)

LAST NIGHT WAS A VOTE OF CONFIDENCE FOR GEORGE BUSH. IT WAS A STATEMENT BY AMERICANS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY THAT THEY ARE NOT BUYING THE LIBERAL PARTY LINE.

REPUBLICANS WON BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS ARE A PARTY DEVOID OF IDEAS. THEY ARE THE PARTY OF WELFARE LEECHES, ENVIRONMENTALIST WACKOS, FEMINAZIS & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS (WHO THE DEMOCRATS ARE COUNTING ON MORE AND MORE TO GET ANY VOTES AT ALL).

REPUBLICANS WON BECAUSE ALL TEH DEMOCRATS CAN DO IS SIT THERE & COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT BUSH IS DOING INSTEAD OF OFFERING A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE. THE DEMOCRATS ARE A DISCREDITED MINORITY AND A DWINDLING ONE AT THAT.

ENJOY THE NEXT TWO YEARS MY LIBERAL FRIENDS, I KNOW I WILL!:)