Bauman article on Sox hitting stride

BamaDoc

Sorry I don't know how to link, but it is on the official site. Bauman writes a good article about how the Sox are now coming together and hitting on all cylinders. I am bewildered that Ozzie's dugout tirade in which Ozzie stated he called out the team (not just Tracey) for not standing up for each other is not listed as a contributing factor. Possibly due to the recent controversies, it is not politically correct to praise or defend Ozzie if you are in the media. My take is that Ozzie's tirade had the exact effect on his team that he wanted.

QUOTE(BamaDoc @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 07:05 AM)
Sorry I don't know how to link, but it is on the official site. Bauman writes a good article about how the Sox are now coming together and hitting on all cylinders. I am bewildered that Ozzie's dugout tirade in which Ozzie stated he called out the team (not just Tracey) for not standing up for each other is not listed as a contributing factor. Possibly due to the recent controversies, it is not politically correct to praise or defend Ozzie if you are in the media. My take is that Ozzie's tirade had the exact effect on his team that he wanted.

Article

QUOTE(BamaDoc @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 12:05 PM)

There isn't much good to say about political correctness in my opinion. It is a term thrown out there too much anymore and hinders the ability to say it like it is and being honest. Don't get me wrong I think it is very improper to say things that degrade another, but when you speak the truth or stand up for what you think is right or simply speak your opinion it is wrong to criticize to the extreme I see some doing with Ozzie. Baseball is America after all. :usa

Edited by elrockinMT