Fairyotti with predictable whining about "light" punishment

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 02:25 PM)
Did anyone hear Jayson Stark on Mike and Mike in the morning this week? they asked him what he thought and all he talked about was how in the old days writers DID have to go into the dugout to back up their written criticism. It was really interesting, he clearly had no respect for mariotti.

Jayson Stark basically did that last year, too if I remember interviews with him around playoff-time. He was saying it was his first time at a sox game all year and whatnot, and left himself open to be bashed but defended himself like a man.

QUOTE(34FG56MB52JC @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 02:30 PM)
Ozzie's slurring topped only by Ozzie's skating

June 25, 2006

BY JAY MARIOTTI SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

One incident involved Guillen himself on a night in Baltimore when he stood naked behind me in the clubhouse and -- how do I put this? -- pretended to have sex with me.

First, I will say this is not something to be proud of. If it happened to me or most any other male, we would not publish the incident for the rest of the world to mock. Which leaves me to wonder, did Fairyotti enjoy it?

Edited by Greg The Bull Luzinski

My favorite quote from Jay "Obviously, Guillen has no interest in paying his debt. Just who he thinks he is, I have no idea, but he's not above human decency".

:crying

With all that is going on in the world today, he is looking literally like a little sissy boy crying to his mommy about being called a bad name. And yes Jay, you ARE afraid to go to their clubhouse. Stop hiding behind your pen, grow some balls, and show up in the clubhouse. Do that and I will respect you even if you still write lies and distortions and change your mind more than Chicago weather. Still, the Sun-Times must love this.

You should definitely read this Verdi article:

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...cs-home-utility

But, in the cloistered sports bubble, we were told all that mattered was Guillen's ramblings and Mariotti's feelings. From what I heard, gays took the hit better than the media, which seemed to drive this story out of control. It was of the media, by the media, about the media.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 07:17 PM)
Just what was Jay refering to when he constantly called Frank the Big Skirt? Wasn't he making a gay reference? I guess it is ok for him to do, but not others.

^^^^^^^

BINGO!!

And not only that, forget about going to the clubhouse, how about taking it as good as you can dish it out. He calls people names all the time...he's the Rush Limbaugh of sports reporting. Just say whatever you want, but if someone goes against you, use the only thing you have, more name calling. What an ass.