Yanks/Marlins on ESPN

iWiN4PreP

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 05:44 PM)
Looking at your picture makes me appreciate how good-looking I am in this world and what god has blessed me with. :)

Really? It makes me appreciate his sense of humor when looking at your face. :P

QUOTE(Big Hurtin @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 03:30 PM)
Does anyone think they'll have both games on Directv, one via one of the alternate ESPN channels? My guide still has "to be announced" on those channels.

Apparently, the Sox game is still going to be broadcast nationally on ESPN HD. Not even EastCoastSPN can get HD cameras there that fast.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 06:44 PM)
I am gonna be pissed if I don't get my Sox in ESPN high def tonight. Just got home from working all damn day and want nothing more than to relax, cook up some salmon and watch the game.

You have HD?!?!?!?!? :huh:

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 04:49 PM)
You have HD?!?!?!?!? :huh:

Ya, its awesome. I love it during Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, basically any sporting event, Lost, and a few other shows. Plus HBOHD is great. Our cable company charges like 9.95 a month and we get the high def box (which is also a DVR - best invention ever) so it works great (its like 4 bucks a month more than digital cable).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 06:51 PM)
Ya, its awesome. I love it during Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, basically any sporting event, Lost, and a few other shows. Plus HBOHD is great. Our cable company charges like 9.95 a month and we get the high def box (which is also a DVR - best invention ever) so it works great (its like 4 bucks a month more than digital cable).

Ah s***..I wonder if DirecTV has something like that. I thought you had to have a HD TV to have HD..but all you need is a high def box? Or don't tell me you're pimpin a high Def TV too. If that's the case I'm gonna have to throw a fit right about now. :bang

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 04:55 PM)
Ah s***..I wonder if DirecTV has something like that. I thought you had to have a HD TV to have HD..but all you need is a high def box? Or don't tell me you're pimpin a high Def TV too. If that's the case I'm gonna have to throw a fit right about now. :bang

Ya, we got a high def tv. Once you have a high def tv than you need to get the box. I'm sure DirectTV has a high def box (probably a bit more expensive than cable since you got to buy it or however that works).

It's awesome...I'm never in my room anymore. My tv pails in comparison. If somehow I was able to get all the Sox games in HD, oh my god, who knows what would happen to me :lol:

Sunday night baseball w/Sox is an extra treat.

Sweet...Sox game is on here. I think most people will get it cause Morgan and Miller are announcing it.

Only exceptions will be New York and Florida markets.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 07:01 PM)
Ya, we got a high def tv. Once you have a high def tv than you need to get the box. I'm sure DirectTV has a high def box (probably a bit more expensive than cable since you got to buy it or however that works).

It's awesome...I'm never in my room anymore. My tv pails in comparison. If somehow I was able to get all the Sox games in HD, oh my god, who knows what would happen to me :lol:

Sunday night baseball w/Sox is an extra treat.

Sweet...Sox game is on here. I think most people will get it cause Morgan and Miller are announcing it.

Only exceptions will be New York and Florida markets.

If somehow I was able to get all the Sox games in HD, oh my god, who knows what would happen to me laugh.gif

Well, I would be done for, that's for sure. :bang What kind if HD TV do you have and how much did it cost.

Also how many inches...(the TV I mean) :huh:

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 07:07 PM)
Well, I would be done for, that's for sure. :bang What kind if HD TV do you have and how much did it cost.

Wow. :lol: My mind didn't even go there until I saw "the TV I mean."

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 05:07 PM)

50 inch Mitsubishi. Its an older one, but I couldn't tell you how much it was (I don't own it). I think it was like 1500 or something like that. I know Costco has pretty nice ones (pretty big too) that are way better than what I have for like 1500 (DLP's are pretty sweet).