Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN game.

Oswalt

6-3, 3.32

VS

Vazquez

8-4, 4.43

Sox looking for another sweep since the W.S. and first 10 gamer since... forever.

Should be a good pitcher's duel.

Edited by SoxAce

What's my mothaf***in' name AVG HR RBI SB

1. C Biggio, DH .272 6 27 1

2. M Lamb, 1B .331 5 18 0

3. C Burke, 2B .323 4 21 6

4. L Berkman, RF .313 21 65 1

5. M Ensberg, 3B .247 18 40 1

6. P Wilson, LF .283 8 39 5

7. B Ausmus, C .264 1 17 3

8. A Everett, SS .235 2 28 2

9. W Taveras, CF .263 0 16 10

My bad, heads beat me to it

I am going to be so bold to suggest that Oswalt gets a no decision tonight and the White Sox go on to dominate another NL team

:gosox1:

Edited by soxunited

QUOTE(soxunited @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
My bad, heads beat me to it

I am going to be so bold to suggest that Oswalt gets a no decision tonight and the White Sox go on to dominate another NL team

:gosox1:

Anyone know what the count is now with in regards to AL VS NL. The NL and especially the NL Central is just a laughing stock of crap. Even the Royals looked like world beaters against the Brewers today. :gosox3:

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 06:28 PM)
Did anyone else hear Ed FLIP OUT after Jon tried to turn the double play on the grounder from Taveras rather than look the runner back from third? I just remembered that and laughed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know if anyone was paying attention but did you see what happened to Wheeler at the end of the game? When he was walking back to the dugout after he gave up the winning hit to Cintron, someone kinda knocked into him then he just basically started cursing right at him. I found that hilarious also. :lol:

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 06:36 PM)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know if anyone was paying attention but did you see what happened to Wheeler at the end of the game? When he was walking back to the dugout after he gave up the winning hit to Cintron, someone kinda knocked into him then he just basically started cursing right at him. I found that hilarious also. :lol:

It was some woman who appeared to be working for Fox, she was pulling up a chord that was on the ground outside the Astro's dugout. He wasn't paying attention and just walked into her then he turned around and started yelling more toward the field, he seemed upset but I don't think he was yelling at the woman he bumped into.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 06:40 PM)
It was some woman who appeared to be working for Fox, she was pulling up a chord that was on the ground outside the Astro's dugout. He wasn't paying attention and just walked into her then he turned around and started yelling more toward the field, he seemed upset but I don't think he was yelling at the woman he bumped into.

Yeah, that's what i saw..I went over to the Astro's MLB board yesterday to check out the comments cause those troll boards are hilarious....And someone started a thread saying that one of our fans ran on to the field and hit Wheeler. And of course everyone believed it and started bashing us..LOL

I think he was so frustrated that he lost the game he just turned around and let out a 's***" or something..

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 08:31 PM)
Anyone know what the count is now with in regards to AL VS NL. The NL and especially the NL Central is just a laughing stock of crap. Even the Royals looked like world beaters against the Brewers today. :gosox3:

Hmm good question, I can tell you this though, the teams that are best in interleague play since 2005are AL teams:

PCT W-L Team

.737 19-7 Boston

.720 18-7 Chicago (AL)

.692 18-8 Cleveland

.684 13-6 St. Louis

.680 17-8 Seattle

.636 14-8 Florida

Here are the full records by year also (per mlb.com):

YEAR AL NL

1997 97 117

1998 114 110

1999 116 135

2000 136 115

2001 132 120

2002 123 129

2003 115 137

2004 126 125

2005 136 116

Totals 1,096 1,104

Edited by soxunited

The Counts going to make an appearance on the thread and not of the Contreras variety.

thecount.jpg

ten ah ah ah ten white sox wins ah ah ah

Go Vazquez 10 game win streaks FTW.