Sox @ Cubs - July 1

Heads22

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-1!!!

I love this team.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 02:29 PM)
Blame that on how terrible Vazquez is.

:lol: Whatever. You guys will all be eating crow later this year IMO. But that is just my opinion and clearly not the same as yours and 88% of soxtalk.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 02:30 PM)
3-1!!!

I love this team.

:lol: Whatever. You guys will all be eating crow later this year IMO. But that is just my opinion and clearly not the same as yours and 88% of soxtalk.

Yeah, if you say so. I'm sure he'll stop making the mistakes he's been making for years and suddenly make us all eat crow. Face it, this was a bad move for us.

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 02:30 PM)
Since when is Eyre Pronounces Ire..I hate WGN

because he does not play for the yankees or red sox so no one cares how it is pronounced. really the fact that even come close is a miracle

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
Ohh you got me there. :rolly You spelled it "Vasquez" three times before I finally snapped. He name is spelled incorrectly the most since Jose Valentine was at short

I was thinking about editing it too, but I think anybody here would be so anal to point it out. I also used the wrong tense of "dissapoint."

Thank you dumbass Dusty for bringing in the Lefty to face Konerko.

:gosox1:

Just messin' with you.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)
Yeah, if you say so. I'm sure he'll stop making the mistakes he's been making for years and suddenly make us all eat crow. Face it, this was a bad move for us.

You have made your opinion quite clear. Thank you for participating in the discussion. Let's enjoy a White Sox come from behind winner now.

With Iguchi so bad this year against lefties, I wonder if Ozzie shouldn't mix up his lineup a bit more. Teams get to bring in a lefty for Pods, Iguchi, and Thome, then go to the righty, for Konerko, Dye, AJ, Crede, Uribe, Anderson. We are seldom matched up well in these late innings.