AJ PUNCHED TO PITTSBURGH!

rangercal

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm very torn, as one could imagine.

Liriano obviously deserves the rotation spot if we're judging on merit alone.............

But God dammit, I'm biased. Pierzynski gets my vote.

As I figure, Liriano will have many years left to worry about All-Star appearances. Who knows how many Pierzysnki will have left with Mauer set to dominate the position.

Above all other factors, I love to see people aggrivated. Nothing would be sweeter than having ANOTHER reason for the nation to hate Pierzynski.

Flash, I'll make it simple for you.

If it wasn't for Pierzynski, Liriano would probably be thrown back into RF somewhere in the Giants' organization. :lol:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 06:02 PM)
Punch AJ. How clever.

Jerry Reinsdorf was even sporting a t-shirt with the term "Punch A.J." and a box with a checkmark next to A.J. He's getting the full Pods treatment. :lol:

QUOTE(Takatsufan @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 05:58 PM)
I've found that you don't even need to type in the validation key given. you can just type in 1111 and it works (for me at least). just a time saver.

Go Sox

:gosox4:

I don't think the vote goes through if the validaton code is incorrect.

QUOTE(Takatsufan @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 04:58 PM)
I've found that you don't even need to type in the validation key given. you can just type in 1111 and it works (for me at least). just a time saver.

Go Sox

:gosox4:

I wouldn't do this. Even though the vote again page comes up when you do this, mlb.com probably doesn't count the vote when the validation code isn't entered correctly.

From Mrs. Al Lopez's Ghost......Al let me use his password!

AJ is having a pretty darned good year. He may not be the best player on the AL list, but he's our player. I'm voting with my heart....as many times as I can!

How many times have our deserving players been excluded? I don't care about the others. I just want AJ on the team.

JMHO!

Just feeling the need to drag around the obvious point here, but if we as white sox fans can elect the person who may be (for basically no good reason) the second or third least admired player in the game to the all-star game ourselves - over 3 players that fantasy baseball fanboys everywhere drool over (Hafner, Liriano, Verlander - and why not?) - it would be a huge power play.

And he has a shot. Unlike last year, Chicago is the biggest market on that AL ballot. We can outvote Twins and Oriole fans like it's nothing.

QUOTE(R.J. @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 10:02 AM)
Unlike last year, Chicago is the biggest market on that AL ballot. We can outvote Twins and Oriole fans like it's nothing.

You need to take into account how much people hate AJ. He won't be getting any votes outside of Sox fans, so its not nearly as easy as you seem to think.

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 09:12 AM)
You need to take into account how much people hate AJ. He won't be getting any votes outside of Sox fans, so its not nearly as easy as you seem to think.

All the people that hate AJ are going to be voting for other guys. There are 4 of them that are probably going to be getting an even amount of votes. I think AJ has a legit shot. I've probably voted well over 100 times by now, I don't keep track, but keep pushing everybody!!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:40 PM)
AJ is far and away my favorite player on this team, I'll be damned if I'm just gonna sit back and watch some other f***ers kick the s*** out of him in this final vote. AJ deserves this s*** for being AJ, the White Sox fans owes it to him, has there ever been a player who came to the Sox and endeared himself to the fanbase quicker than AJ? He has been nothing but great for the Sox on and off the field since comming here last offseason, that guy loves this fanbase and these fans need to show that they feel the same way.

voteaj1qi.gif

:crying

That was beautiful man.

I'm voting AJ. Just voted for him 30 times within the past 15 minutes. I shall keep voting dammit and we will make our mark!

Just make deals with Dodger fans, Met fans, Philly, Milwaukee and San Diego fans as well.

AJ was just on cold pizza talking all about it. Oh and definately Dodger fans, because A, AJ sucked up for the Giants which they liked (he really didn't stink, but he wasn't a good fit and they gave up Liriano, Nathan and Bosner).

Than AJ helped knock out the Angels who many Dodger fans don't like (although many Dodger fans are also Angel fans).

just voted. lost count but well over 50 for sure. unfourtunatly i did it off whitesox.com so i did not notice to redirect added here on soxtalk. not to worry, ill vote again in a few hours. Punch AJ!!!

Dont know if this has been mentioned/actually works, but I've been hitting vote with just a 1 in the vaildation box (apparently you just need anything there) and it's taking me to the same thank you for voting screen. Then I hit alt +

I wonder if this is actually working? It looks like it, since I'm taken to the same screen in the end as I normally would be.

Just thought I'd let you guys know this, just in case it is real and we can increase voting volume 100 fold. :P