Official "Squared Circle" Thread

Guest $I Need Money$

Critic, just get some ROH DVD's. It'll quench your thirst for wrestling and it is pretty damn entertaining.

That said -- ECWWE is now a vehicle simply to make Lashley look unstoppable as possible.

Sorry, I'm distracted by the Chicago Spectacular Night 1 DVD (Jimmy Rave vs Nigel) Rave is such a good heel. After I get the Chicago Spectacular done, I've got Death Before Dishonor IV awaiting me.

And oh yes -- the NWA in Vegas on Feb. 25 has announced Colt Cabana vs Super Porky.

I await eagerly.

/off to watch a Cage of Death between CZW and ROH.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 07:17 PM)
Critic, just get some ROH DVD's. It'll quench your thirst for wrestling and it is pretty damn entertaining.

That said -- ECWWE is now a vehicle simply to make Lashley look unstoppable as possible.

Sorry, I'm distracted by the Chicago Spectacular Night 1 DVD (Jimmy Rave vs Nigel) Rave is such a good heel. After I get the Chicago Spectacular done, I've got Death Before Dishonor IV awaiting me.

And oh yes -- the NWA in Vegas on Feb. 25 has announced Colt Cabana vs Super Porky.

I await eagerly.

If I could find a place to rent the ROH DVDs, I would, but the only wrestling DVDs I buy are the retrospectives (Road Warriors, Monday Night Wars, Legacy of the AWA).

I don't like watching the ROH clips on YouTube - in fact, about all I watch on YouTube are the shoot interviews.

All ECWWE is now is an unfunny joke.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 07:25 PM)
If I could find a place to rent the ROH DVDs, I would, but the only wrestling DVDs I buy are the retrospectives (Road Warriors, Monday Night Wars, Legacy of the AWA).

I don't like watching the ROH clips on YouTube - in fact, about all I watch on YouTube are the shoot interviews.

All ECWWE is now is an unfunny joke.

I wouldn't get every ROH DVD, but you won't regret buying some of the better ones (i.e. Joe/Kobashi) I know you don't like Joe but the show and matches are amazing.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 10, 2007 -> 03:28 PM)
I wouldn't get every ROH DVD, but you won't regret buying some of the better ones (i.e. Joe/Kobashi) I know you don't like Joe but the show and matches are amazing.

Saw Joe on iMpact! last Thursday and he seems to be gaining weight again.

Does he have some kind of injury that's keeping him from training?

...or does Sizzler just have a KILLER all-you-can-eat deal?

:P

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 10, 2007 -> 03:33 PM)
Saw Joe on iMpact! last Thursday and he seems to be gaining weight again.

Does he have some kind of injury that's keeping him from training?

...or does Sizzler just have a KILLER all-you-can-eat deal?

:P

In the immortal words of Pulp Fiction:

"Whats a ******* gonna do? He's Samoan!"

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 11, 2007 -> 01:04 PM)
Mind posting the card? How much is a TNA PPV anyway?

NWA Title: Cage vs Angle with Enforcer Samoa Joe

Prison Yard Match: Abyss vs Sting

X Div. Title: Chris Sabin vs Jerry Lynn

Little Italy Street Fight: LAX vs Team 3D

Motor City Chain Match: Rhino vs AJ Styles

Team Eckstein vs Team Pierzynski

James Storm/Miss Tennessee vs Petey Williams/Gail Kim

Christy Hemme vs Big Fat Oily Guy

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 11, 2007 -> 07:13 PM)
NWA Title: Cage vs Angle with Enforcer Samoa Joe

Prison Yard Match: Abyss vs Sting

X Div. Title: Chris Sabin vs Jerry Lynn

Little Italy Street Fight: LAX vs Team 3D

Motor City Chain Match: Rhino vs AJ Styles

Team Eckstein vs Team Pierzynski

James Storm/Miss Tennessee vs Petey Williams/Gail Kim

Christy Hemme vs Big Fat Oily Guy

I'm sorry, but that is a horrible looking card. Must everything be a gimmick?

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 9, 2007 -> 07:17 PM)

I await eagerly.

I decided to take my first dip into ROH last night and downloaded the Corino/Homicide match at War of the Wire...pretty good stuff, i'll be sure to look into more ROH material.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Feb 11, 2007 -> 04:00 PM)
I decided to take my first dip into ROH last night and downloaded the Corino/Homicide match at War of the Wire...pretty good stuff, i'll be sure to look into more ROH material.

ROH is so good...which is the complete opposite of that TNA PPV last night. Ugh. Just reading the results and it sounded like crap.

And Test has been taken off the road for wellness issues.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 12, 2007 -> 04:04 AM)
ROH is so good...which is the complete opposite of that TNA PPV last night. Ugh. Just reading the results and it sounded like crap.

And Test has been taken off the road for wellness issues.

I watched it - it WAS horrible. Even the matches that sounded good on paper (Lynn/Sabin, Senshi/Starr) were bad. I counted 6 run-ins thru the night (I predicted 10), we got this awful Bobby Roode/Eric Young/Traci Brooks storyline, introduced in a bathroom by Kevin Nash & Alex Shelley. Bob Backland was completely non-sensical and dumb. The Rhino/Styles chain match (like a dog collar match) ended with both guys out of the handcuffs. Don't get me started on the Prison Yard Match. and the Little Italy Street Fight had Italian restaurant tables in the ring and dancing girls in cages. Just awful. Yes, Big fat oily guy - who's dumb now, TNA? At least, Big Dick Johnson isn't on tv anymore. Too many stipulation matches, and what stips they had didn't make sense for the storylines they were pushing.

A zillion run-ins but the Angle/Cage match was very good. Angle looks to be back in form. Christian retains. All is good.

btw, I didn't pay for it. Thank God.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 02:38 AM)
You must have found it on Answers.com as well. I was just about to edit my post.

Why yes I did find it there..

took me about half an hour to put in the right words in the search to get it though

QUOTE(T R U @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 02:25 AM)
Im havin some trouble finding this, but does anyone know the name of the song that was Triple H's entrance theme in 1996? It was a classical piece, not the soft one but the faster upbeat one..

How cool would it be if HHH came back as Hunter Hearst Hemsley lol i always loved that gimmick