Which are worse?

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Which fans are worse?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. PICK THE BIGGEST LOSERS!

• Red Sucks Fans
    • Scrubs Fans

How about the fine upstanding moron red cub fan who posted on the ESPN board that tonights game was blacked out in his area because we didnt draw enough fans. Odd it seems that we draw only 808 less fans per game to the Cell than the Red Cubs do to their fine mecca.

I still remember game one of the ALDS when some Red Cub fan who looked like Ted Kennedy ran his mouth before the game on how they were going to repeat. Then the beatdown began, and he left by the 4th inning.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 05:09 AM)
Cubs fans are worse. I have actually met some decent Sawks fans, but a decent Cubs fan is pretty rare.

I used to agree, but my best friend is a Cub fan, and we go to Sox games all the time. He genuinely likes most of our players -- Freddy, especially (because he's a former Mariner, mainly), and Thome/AJ/Buehrle, too -- and when the time came to punch AJ, I asked him to stay up all night every night on these days and vote for Pierzynski. He obliged, and also voted in the afternoons, too, via my request.

I was especially touched on the sixth, the last day of voting, because someone had posted that Liriano had taken a small lead, per ESPN Radio. Then Reifert posted this:

Thursday, July 6, 2006, 4:04 pm

Less Than One Hour to Go

Word from BAM headquarters is that AJ holds a slight lead over Francisco Liriano but that the Twins pitcher is gaining. The race is going to be decided in the next hour ...

... so vote again and again and again ..

I called him, and he immediately started voting for AJ, and I appreciated it.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 10:50 AM)
Cubs fans by far. They are horrible people. I hate their fans so much I just want to punch them in the face whenever I see one.

irony at its finest, lol

Red Sox fans are worse.

You can confuse Cubs fans like a cat gets confused chasing a laser light on a wall, but Sawks fans have that annoying east coast superiority complex to deal with on top of their Cub-like mentality.