I went to the game yesterday

chisoxfan14

Kay.....So i went to the game yesterday and excitinnngggggg! The minute I got there I had my I Love Willie sign and he saw it the second i stood there, and he started waving, and had this huge smile on his face! So alll batting practice i had to wait while he played 2nd base, outfield, then he went to the dugout, and came out to bat! While he was standing out there talking to another BoSox player, that guy looked at me, and was pointing and talking to Willie then Willie turns arounds and wavessss and i waved, and wanted to cry. then like motioned for him to come over and he game me a thumbs up! So after he got all his batting and such in, He came running over, and gave me a biggggggggggggggggg hug! and I pretty much died right there, my mom video'd it, well tried. She's technology challenged! But he was like HEY GIIRLLLLL HOW'D I'D KNOW YOU'D BE HERE WITH THAT SIGN, HOW YOU DOIN'? I'm like I'm doing great.. I MISS YOUI SOO MUCH, and he's like YOU KNOW WHAT, I MISS BEING HERE! then he had to go, but i'm like will you take a picture, he's like sure for you. and my mom does not knw how to work it, so it's just half of my face, and half of his! But whatever, it's still good. Then before he left, he's like come on girl, give me another hug! I'm liek ahhhh! Ok! Then i had to sit down, and cry! so i did! Everyone around us, were just shocked..THey were all staring at me while i was crying, like wtf, why does he come over to you! and the funny part was thre were these Bosox Fans next to me the whole bp, and were trying to get players to come over, and they didnt' even look, and all i had to do was pretty much stand there! =] But yeah, that man is amazing! I love him sooo muchh!!!

So my video is on my myspace, obviously.

www.myspace.com/biggestsoxfan

QUOTE(chisoxfan14 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 12:17 PM)
Kay.....So i went to the game yesterday and excitinnngggggg! The minute I got there I had my I Love Willie sign and he saw it the second i stood there, and he started waving, and had this huge smile on his face! So alll batting practice i had to wait while he played 2nd base, outfield, then he went to the dugout, and came out to bat! While he was standing out there talking to another BoSox player, that guy looked at me, and was pointing and talking to Willie then Willie turns arounds and wavessss and i waved, and wanted to cry. then like motioned for him to come over and he game me a thumbs up! So after he got all his batting and such in, He came running over, and gave me a biggggggggggggggggg hug! and I pretty much died right there, my mom video'd it, well tried. She's technology challenged! But he was like HEY GIIRLLLLL HOW'D I'D KNOW YOU'D BE HERE WITH THAT SIGN, HOW YOU DOIN'? I'm like I'm doing great.. I MISS YOUI SOO MUCH, and he's like YOU KNOW WHAT, I MISS BEING HERE! then he had to go, but i'm like will you take a picture, he's like sure for you. and my mom does not knw how to work it, so it's just half of my face, and half of his! But whatever, it's still good. Then before he left, he's like come on girl, give me another hug! I'm liek ahhhh! Ok! Then i had to sit down, and cry! so i did! Everyone around us, were just shocked..THey were all staring at me while i was crying, like wtf, why does he come over to you! and the funny part was thre were these Bosox Fans next to me the whole bp, and were trying to get players to come over, and they didnt' even look, and all i had to do was pretty much stand there! =] But yeah, that man is amazing! I love him sooo muchh!!!

So my video is on my myspace, obviously.

www.myspace.com/biggestsoxfan

Like, OMIGOD, gag me with a spoon! :rolly