7/9 Sox Game

chisoxfan14

So today was another fascinating day! I saw 2 sox games for the price of one! We won! I met Willie Harris...AGAIN! for like the 15th time i believe today would be! wow. I'm amazing, Actually no, WILLIE WOULD BE AMAZING!

Anywhoo we got there kinda late like 12, but i was still able to get down to the front, squeezing my way though, then this lady let me into her stop cuz she liked my sign! So bp was over, and i'm like chill people he'll come over here trust me, Cuz they were getting all upset like he wouldn't! psh. So of course he turns around, gives me one look, turns back around, gets a ball and comes over to me BIGGGG HUG! Hey you again, how you doin! and ya ya ya, he give me the ball and signs it and I'm like Willie your not playing today, he's like i don't play that much sweetheart. I'm like wellll I think you should! And he giggled. So then he gave it to me, and said Take Care honey! and then i start to tear, and yea! Nicole has it on video! =] But it was grandddddd!

Then we went and sat for 2 innings in rigthfield then we walked around, and we went to the Hall of Fame gift shop, and bam as we're in there, WHO WALKS PAST US...OZZIE JR. Me and Nicole stop dead, and turn around, "That was JR!" So then we kinda tried to follow him..but then he left, and we still had to try and exchange Nicole's shirt! So yea

So then we went and sat again for 5 hours in the HOT sun! and cheered and tried to get on the Jumbo Tron..didn't work!

Psh. Then we went and sat in 117 row BB for the 2ND GAME!!

Ha Sweet, I can now say I was at the longest game played at U.S. Cellular Field!

ANDDDD WILLIE HARRIS SCORED A RUN! I was happy, i stood and cheered when they scored!! I was happy! =]

anywayyyy..funnnnnn!

QUOTE(My Dixie Normus @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 11:11 PM)
Anyone starting to get the feeling that these posts are authored by a 43 year old dude? In a dress?

I have to admit that I wondered about just that, for a minute.

When I read her posts, I think about that commercial where the guy who had his credit card information stolen is talking in the girl's voice.

:lol: :lolhitting

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 01:05 AM)
I have to admit that I wondered about just that, for a minute.

When I read her posts, I think about that commercial where the guy who had his credit card information stolen is talking in the girl's voice.

:lol: :lolhitting

:lolhitting we all know the best one is with the big black guy singing in that teenage girl's voice.