Todays game

method

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

ha dumbass jimenez just staring at the f***in ball........hes a lazy ass.......nice hit there dj.. oh wait a minute you didnt hit the ball you stared at it going by you .............K................ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ha dumbass jimenez just staring at the f***in ball........hes a lazy ass.......nice hit there dj.. oh wait a minute you didnt hit the ball you stared at it going by you .............K................ :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

That pitch was further outside than the one Bonds got away with, I don't blame him for being pissed off. That sucked.

Would someone please tell me why Maggs is being benched today? why is paulie Dhing with maggs on the bench? WHY? WHY> WHY>

Muley at his best... That's why i want him out. A complete Moron. How in the hell can you bench Maggs after winning 2 in arow and so far behind in the standings.. Sheesh

MORON!!!!!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Then Sorry for Now Manuel...

uhh huh.. you were ready to jump his s*** too.........lol.......see how you guys are....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Am I the only one here who thinks that this Giants lineup is much, much better then ours?

no i dont think you are........i thought that too..........and from the looks of things their defense is better too........gonna be a long series....... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
The only 2 things we have going for us that Thomas is hitting very well, and we face 2 young pitchers and then a lefty(and we all know that Thomas absolutely destroys lefties)

yeah but we have judy garland on the mound..all its gonna take is one bonds homer and hes toast........do we call on white??? yikes lol..........i hope frank can kick some serious ass.. hes not gonna get much help tonite from his teamates it looks like....

yeah but we have judy garland on the mound..all its gonna take is one bonds homer and hes toast........do we call on white??? yikes lol..........i hope frank can kick some serious ass.. hes not gonna get much help tonite from his teamates it looks like....

So far it looks like Cy Garland is pitching todays game..I like Cy Garland much better then Jon Garland.

Agreed.

Let's hope Steff and company don't boo him too much tonight! :D

And I don't want White-flag coming in tonight...not unless we're up by about 10(and even then, the lead isn't safe)

Do you think Maggs will be available for pinch-hitting late tonight? I sure as hell hope so. I don't want to have to count on someone like PK or Rios to have to get a big hit for us tonight....because that big hit won't come.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Agreed. 

Let's hope Steff and company don't boo him too much tonight!  :D

And I don't want White-flag coming in tonight...not unless we're up by about 10(and even then, the lead isn't safe)

Do you think Maggs will be available for pinch-hitting late tonight?  I sure as hell hope so.  I don't want to have to count on someone like PK or Rios to have to get a big hit for us tonight....because that big hit won't come.

im not so sure about maggs... if hes sick enough he may not be out there tomorrow too.........as far as white goes.. i dont even want him in with a 10 run lead... if we are ahead by 50 maybe and thats a slight maybe.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
judy just got taken to the woodshed... :angry:

yeah well and you were expecting?????????? thats our judy.....always on key......... :D or should i say cue?????? :huh:

I was watching the Twinkie game(Rockies up 4-0...sweet)....and I saw on the bottomline thingy that the Giants were winning 2-0...and I just kind of said to myself "I wonder how far Bonds hit it this time."

The only positive that comes out of this....it helps my fantasy baseball team. Each 2-run homer is 7 points....then again, Judy/Cy striking him out in the first didn't help.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey franks my pick tonite as long as he keeps hitting and gettin on base i dont care what else happens lol........ i wasnt expecting to win these games against sf anyhow.........