Todays game

method

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 runs in 6 innings. Nice effort Jon. Take the rest of the night off.

He is at 82 pitches. and hes only made 2 real mistakes all nite.

I would love to see them show some confidence in the kid and send him out for the 7th... abeit on a short leash..

The bottom of the order is coming up and they are a combined 1-6 against him with the one hit being his mistake to snow...

I would love to see them show some confidence in the kid and send him out for the 7th... abeit on a short leash..

The bottom of the order is coming up and they are a combined 1-6 against him with the one hit being his mistake to snow...

agreed

I was over on that cbs sports line that rafacosta uses. It is different looking than the MLB game day.

Garland looks good when he gets ahead. He is battling. Good game by him through 6.

I also prefer sportsline over the rest of the "simu-net casts"

I have found it to be the quickest... and also like the updated stats they provide...

BTW that "mistake" to Snow was crap too. The pitch that made the count 3-1 was a strike just above the knees, but they called it a ball. And of course Jon throws a get me over fastball with his next pitch...

I was over on that cbs sports line that rafacosta uses. It is different looking than the MLB game day.

Garland looks good when he gets ahead. He is battling. Good game by him through 6.

I have already used both and Cbs is faster.

And Garland gets his 7th K of the game while Marte and Gordon warm in the pen behind him.

Guess JM saw same as us.

hes now at 102 pitches..

Honestly i'd send him out there for the 8th too. If his pitch count exceeds 115 and hes getting in trouble or labouring bring in marte or flash....

JM please for the love of god dont overmanage this game...

Guess JM saw same as us.

hes now at 102 pitches..

Honestly i'd send him out there for the 8th too. If his pitch count exceeds 115 and hes getting in trouble or labouring bring in marte or flash....

I would bring in Marte, but not Gordon.

Guess JM saw same as us.

hes now at 102 pitches..

That is exactly what Farmer was saying.

"There comes a time where you let a guy go 120 pitches."...

Knowing Manuel I doubt it. We will see either Marte or Gordon I think.