Keepin' that Motown Mojo = Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 04:44 PM)
Crede really seems to dominate the Tigers. Gotta keep adding on hits against Bonderman, and he's a hot-head on the mound, and he can lose his composure.

We put a little more pressure on and this whole Tigers team could lose its composure. We've won 6 of 7 against them, we're already in their heads. Bonderman's pitched great, and now they're already behind again. Get another run home this inning, and watch them go into "Here we go again" mode.

QUOTE(Felix @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:44 PM)
Rally Crede!

FSN Detroit announcers: "He is a nice player"

haha, yea everytime the sox face det, it seems like he does something against them, the announcers always say that.

crede>>>>>inge

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:45 PM)
We put a little more pressure on and this whole Tigers team could lose its composure. We've won 6 of 7 against them, we're already in their heads. Bonderman's pitched great, and now they're already behind again. Get another run home this inning, and watch them go into "Here we go again" mode.

yea. thats exactly how i felt when we played minn, the last few years, like we wouldnt beat them. it got in my head

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 04:48 PM)
yea. thats exactly how i felt when we played minn, the last few years, like we wouldnt beat them. it got in my head

Heck with Minnesota, think about the White Sox in Oakland the last few years. That's been a disaster. Every game, you get one of those "here we go again" moments, and the Sox would fall apart.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:49 PM)
Heck with Minnesota, think about the White Sox in Oakland the last few years. That's been a disaster. Every game, you get one of those "here we go again" moments, and the Sox would fall apart.

ive actually never felt that way about the a's for some reason. but minnesota...jeez they always beat us, esp. torri. then u had to deal with cy mays, radke, santana and the awesome bullpen of romero,rincon,nathan. plus u can throw in liriano now. jeez

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:49 PM)
The small ball portion of our game is so bad it's comical now.

Explain.

Ozzie started a hit and run with Mack on first. Uribe flied out.

Should Pods or Alex have bunted?

Should Mack have stole second against Pudge?

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 04:51 PM)
Explain.

Either Uribe should have bunted or someone should have tried to hit and run. Especially when Pods got to that 3-1 count, a good hitters/hit and run count IMO.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:52 PM)
Either Uribe should have bunted or someone should have tried to hit and run. Especially when Pods got to that 3-1 count, a good hitters/hit and run count IMO.

they did hit and run...but with a fly ball to center, not much mack can do but go back to the base

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 11:51 PM)
Explain.

Simply put, the players aren't executing in situations when called upon. Instead, we end up giving away so many free outs, which is terrible when you have the explosive offense that we do.

Its nice to see Uribe is back to his old tricks. He has one good month, then some more crap. Uribe is batting .190 this month. That plus his .167 April, and his .237 May, make his one good month June so great.

June was nice because he adopted the spread stance. Like the foot tap before he kept his front closed. Well thats gone again.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 04:54 PM)
i was on cbssportsline.com a little while ago, befor crede hit the homerun. i was surprised to see that lowell was ranked above crede. crede hit the hr today, so whatever i guess.

"Ranked" in what sense?