Keepin' that Motown Mojo = Sox @ Tigers

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:54 PM)
Javy's using his slider now with 2 strikes. He has to do that, just ditch the curve with 2 strikes, cause he always hangs it.

I have been saying that for weeks.

Hopefully he can keep his mental state in check with a hit batsman and a single here.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 11:53 PM)
Its nice to see Uribe is back to his old tricks. He has one good month, then some more crap. Uribe is batting .190 this month. That plus his .167 April, and his .237 May, make his one good month June so great.

June was nice because he adopted the spread stance. Like the foot tap before he kept his front closed. Well thats gone again.

Another week of slumping, and this place will turn into tejadatalk.com.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:57 PM)

I have given up on Uribe. Great defense, I just dont think he has the mental accumen nor the drive to be a good consistant hitter at the major league level. Its so sad, the kid has enough talent to hit .280 or above with power and could be a superstar. But he cant control himself.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)

Has Tejada finally gotten that wicked slider of his working? He could throw 7 innings of 2 run ball for us right?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:58 PM)
Very good pitch to Ordonez. Listening on the radio, Vazquez asked Farmio before the game how to pitch these guys. Farmio told him to keep throwing sinkers in to Ordonez, especially with RISP.

Secret weapon Farmio

cmon meat of the order is up.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 19, 2006 -> 06:58 PM)
I have given up on Uribe. Great defense, I just dont think he has the mental accumen nor the drive to be a good consistant hitter at the major league level. Its so sad, the kid has enough talent to hit .280 or above with power and could be a superstar. But he cant control himself.

i know everyone is gunna rip this trade thought, but i still wish the sox could get cesar izturis...