My complete lists of SNs

Soxplosion

This is a list of all my SNs, in basic chronological order, from mlb, soxtalk, and ESPN. Just for anyone whos interested:

soxrok16 (espn)- my first ever SN, made about 900 (they kept deleting month old posts so I could never get the coveted 1000) posts before it was banned for trolling

spaniard2003 (espn)- made about 3000 posts before being banned for something only ESPNers know

psycho2003 (mlb)- my first mlb SN, couldnt stop trolling so I was banned

trusoxfan (mlb)- I was banned by the Twins mod on the Twins board and so I dumped that name and found a new one

seligrules (mlb)- joke (only used it for like 3 posts on the Twins board while I was trusoxfan) towards Twins fans facing contraction

frankmania (mlb)- had it for about a day before I got in a fight with hsc and was banned

cameronfry (mlb)- its the name I currently use at mlb, but at first everyone hated me so I left it for the time being

jreinsdorf (mlb)- I had incredibly high post levels so I used this name and patl35 simultaneuosly and portrayed two totally different posters and then someone figured me out yet they all decided to accept me

polishrifle (mlb)- joke/mock (only used it for one post while I was jreinsdorf) of sybil, the infamous troll

patl35 (mlb)- the other part of my plan, its still usable but I no longer use it, just to avoid confusion

daoldroman (mlb)- I came back with this name after the major ban that led me to come here, I got banned for saying Kenny was a moron

theoldroman (soxtalk)- the one Im writing with right now and have over 2000 posts with

theoldroman (espn)- posted about 25 posts in a day, without telling anyone my previous ESPN identities, and then I left

Guest wsc425

WhiteSoxchamp425-AOL...changed to dgsmustangboy79

WhiteSoxchamp425-MLB...left as soon as the board sucked

wsc425-soxtalk...no problems with it here

This is a list of all my SNs, in basic chronological order, from mlb, soxtalk, and ESPN. Just for anyone whos interested:

soxrok16 (espn)- my first ever SN, made about 900 (they kept deleting month old posts so I could never get the coveted 1000) posts before it was banned for trolling

spaniard2003 (espn)- made about 3000 posts before being banned for something only ESPNers know

trusoxfan (mlb)- I was banned by the Twins mod on the Twins board and so I dumped that name and found a new one

seligrules (mlb)- joke (only used it for like 3 posts on the Twins board while I was trusoxfan) towards Twins fans facing contraction

frankmania (mlb)- had it for about a day before I got in a fight with hsc and was banned

cameronfry (mlb)- its the name I currently use at mlb, but at first everyone hated me so I left it for the time being

jreinsdorf (mlb)- I had incredibly high post levels so I used this name and patl35 simultaneuosly and portrayed two totally different posters and then someone figured me out yet they all decided to accept me

polishrifle (mlb)- joke/mock (only used it for one post while I was jreinsdorf) of sybil, the infamous troll

patl35 (mlb)- the other part of my plan, its still usable but I no longer use it, just to avoid confusion

daoldroman (mlb)- I came back with this name after the major ban that led me to come here, I got banned for saying Kenny was a moron

theoldroman (soxtalk)- the one Im writing with right now and have over 2000 posts with

theoldroman (espn)- posted about 25 posts in a day, without telling anyone my previous ESPN identities, and then I left

All this time spent commiting internet fraud and he still has time to f*** 8 girls in school during class....... how does he do it?

AOL:

FTBHT-Frank The Big Hurt Thomas

F Thomas 35-Frank Thomas obviosuly

DanAndDaDolphins-Dan Marino obviosuly

My Present one-Marino 13 DX-Dan Marino obviosly

AND thats all I could remember

Yahoo:

dolphinsrule1313

All this time spent commiting internet fraud and he still has time to f*** 8 girls in school during class....... how does he do it?

IT'S easy when ya in school ya need to do something, right :headbang :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

he foregot to tell ya his real name is superman.........didnt you know it from the red s on his chest............ :lol:

Just wondering if being banned from a mb or whatever makes you proud of yourself, do you feel like a real man, an outcast on society, a rebel to be reckoned with? Tell me you f***in idiot!!!! Tell me NOW before i f***in kill you and your whole damn family!!!!!!!!!!!

And after killing their lame asses I'll go Dahmer on their asses and eat them!!! But before that I'll have you hanging on the celing through a meat hook that's inserted through your testicles and forced to watch me while I murder and eat your entire family!!!!!!!!! :D

I wonder if that will ban me from the un-banable...the soxtalk mb's or should I say the soxtalKKK mbs!!!!!!!!!! :o

Oh, and the stuff above was some silly antics by me cause I'm high.....But still very, very alert and well-minded.. :)

:lolhitting :lolhitting

Oh, and if it's not clear Roman, I'm not gonna kill and eat your family...just rob them blind. :D

Wow, that is a lot of work for just some message boards...

Ummm...I'm heads...yeah...that's pretty much it.

I didn't know I was missing out on all the fun by only have one screen name.

Oh wait...I have another account here under the SN "misdirectedrage" ....just to test stuff.

Which is totally f***ed up. We have a test board, you're a mod. You can delete the posts, where's the need for another name?

Since it's a regular user...since youre a supermod you can see stuff others can't...and besides...jas told me to because he thought people couldnt register so i did and i just use it to see stuff...cause as admin you could post attatchments....but not as a regular user....i logged in under that name to see if the change i made worked.

AOL:

FTBHT-Frank The Big Hurt Thomas

F Thomas 35-Frank Thomas obviosuly

DanAndDaDolphins-Dan Marino obviosuly

My Present one-Marino 13 DX-Dan Marino obviosly

AND thats all I could remember

Yahoo:

dolphinsrule1313

Marino 13 DX now I remember, you harassed me on aim for months and months til I finally blocked you cause I banned you from the NFL picks for putting up fake picks for other people!

I knew that name sounded familiar.

BTW, I named myself Spaniard not because I lived in Spain but more because of the movie Gladiator. It was a combination. If I hadnt lived in Spain I wouldnt have taken that name and if there was no Gladiator named Spaniard, I wouldnt have taken the name...