Sox @ KC - 8/1 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 10:08 PM)
Come on Buehrle, use this is a pad.

Am I the only one happy that we're missing out on the fearsome Mark Redman? :D

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm, but Redman got destroyed by the rangers the other night!

If Mark gives up 4, i'll be more than happy. If he gets pounded by KC than i really dont know what to say about Mark anymore. This team won't go anywhere without Vintage Buerhle! I've seen Mark pitch like this before in 2003. He lost 10 straight games to go 2-10. However, he won the next 8 to go 10-10. Mark is completely capable of a turnaround.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 12:05 AM)
Come back Mark! We miss you!

Oh, and Mack better not F***ing start in CF tomorrow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

New month, home stretch, maybe Ozzie will get his head out of his ass and be done with the Mack in centerfield experiment. If he wants to use Mack in the OF, put him in left when Pods decides he is going to take a day off from trying....

Lets go, Marky Mark....time to wake up!!!

:gosox2:

Mark has a 1.29 ERA against the Royals in 2 starts against them so far this season.

A 3.24 career ERA against them in 25GS.

But his away ERA is almost at 6. And righties have been crushing him at a .312 BAA. Unfortunately the Royals only have 3 guys really in DeJesus, Teahen and Gathright who are lefties.

So Mark will have to be careful with the likes of Shealy (if he starts), German and Emil Brown tonight, if he wants to do well.