We Start now

SoxRock05

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 06:23 AM)
September 20th the Sox will regain First Place in the AL Central.

Detroit's Record from August 1st - September 20th - 24-23 (94-58)

White Sox Record from August 1st - September 20th - 33-15 (95-57)

BOOK IT! (Notice not green)

Hopefully, the Tigers somehow transform into the 2003 Royals.

Edited by S720

QUOTE(valponick @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 01:41 AM)
Then this thread will continue until the day after opening day 2007.

If it has too it will.... Believe boys, always believe.... Remember those famous words from Steve Perry, "Don't Stop Believing..."

:gosox1:

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:25 AM)
Jesus, both sites are FULL of threads like this. Are they really necessary every single day?

Is the other site filled with complaints about threads that are clearly defined in their intent and can easily be passed over. ;)

QUOTE(SoxFan76 @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:25 AM)
Jesus, both sites are FULL of threads like this. Are they really necessary every single day?

Does that other site have threads complaining about other threads?

Doe they still banish people for not staying positive?

At least every couple of days you reference WSI negatively, if not every day. We get it already, you don't like WSI.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)
Is the other site filled with complaints about threads that are clearly defined in their intent and can easily be passed over. ;)

Point taken, but I've been doing it for the last three weeks. It's getting old.

Since most people could really care less, I won't get into it. I hold no grudges.

QUOTE(JimH @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:59 AM)
At least every couple of days you reference WSI negatively, if not every day. We get it already, you don't like WSI.

not me. I love that other place. and the other place thats the offshoot of this place too

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)

actually very clever comment :)

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

which season did we blow a 5 game lead on MN in like one week? I'm as pessimistic as anyone with what we've seen the past month, but a huge chunk of games really can change over in a heartbeat.

Detroit was within one inning of giving two whole games back to us on consecutive days.....and to their credit pulled it out against CL's pathetic bullpen. Gain one more game on them to take it to five, and a sweep head to head brings it to two......now of course none of this has happened....yet....but it's not too far fetched. We have our own mountain to climb with NY and Boston coming up....but still, in the next two months we absolutely can take this division