Game 5

Wow has this been a sloppy series or what?

My prediction was Nets in 6. For that to happen tonight is a must win...so I am taking the Nets, by a score of 87 to 80.

I also predict that people in San Antonio will hate Bruce Springsteen's song born to run after tonight.

Enjoy JKidd, KMart, RJ and the Nets in Game 5, only on ABC.

yeah really...the kenyon martin f-ing offensive foul that was called on Robinson...

give me a break. The Spurs beat themselves in game 2 and 4. the nets have been pathetic.

spurs in six, like I called 2 weeks ago.

yeah really...the kenyon martin f-ing offensive foul that was called on Robinson...

give me a break. The Spurs beat themselves in game 2 and 4. the nets have been pathetic.

spurs in six, like I called 2 weeks ago.

ugh i had forgotten about that foul, martin slams into him and robinson backs up and somehow the foul is on him. what about when kidd, on the break, picks up the ball, turns around and takes four steps backward, hands the ball off and all you hear is WHAT A FAST BREAK. it's easy to run the break when you don't have to dribble. like dan lebatard said the other night, when was the last time a guy (kidd) was so celebrated for shooting 5-18 night in and night out.

you mean allen iverson??

12-39?

buddy, I can score 30 points a night on 137 shots too...

even iverson has a higher career shooting pct than kidd (.424 to .404) and kidd is shooting below that in the playoffs, at a torrid .399.