Sox @ Jays - 8/6

Heads22

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
I call strikeout looking.

The only question is the number of pitches. I say 5 pitches.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
Manuel needs to stop messing up our Sunday games.

Perhaps Ozzie needs to take the team to church on Sunday for an exorcism on these Sunday demons.

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:53 PM)
Am I the only one who just heard the batter yell something like "fishing" after hitting that ball? I'm watching the Toronto broadcast..

No, I did too!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:49 AM)
Manuel needs to stop messing up our Sunday games.

Oh wait, he is gone.

I just read an article on Whitesox.com abut the injuries the Sox have been having, and Oz is quoted as saying he plans to rest the regulars periodicly to help their "minor" injuries. So be prepared for similar lineups in the next month or so...........If i were OZ i would go Petal to the metal, we cant afford to give away games now, unless aguy is seriously injured and cant play, or is at risk to seriously worsen an injury then fine, but if their just minor injuries then play through it.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:55 PM)
I just read an article on Whitesox.com abut the injuries the Sox have been having, and Oz is quoted as saying he plans to rest the regulars periodicly to help their "minor" injuries. So be prepared for similar lineups in the next month or so...........If i were OZ i would go Petal to the metal, we cant afford to give away games now, unless aguy is seriously injured and cant play, or is at risk to seriously worsen an injury then fine, but if their just minor injuries then play through it.

We started resting people in game 2, so they should be rested. The they need more rest is almost a joke. The starting lineup starts about 22-25% of the time.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
Lets hope we can get a few runs and win this. It would be very disappointing to lose a game where the Blue Jays only had one strong inning, and we left numerous guys on base.

If were a playoff caliber team, then we have to find a way to win this one