Sign in to follow this  
Heads22

Sox @ Jays - 8/6

Boston, Detroit, Yankees, Twins are all leading right now... :bang

We really need to push 2 more runs across....

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
I call strikeout looking.

The only question is the number of pitches. I say 5 pitches.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
Manuel needs to stop messing up our Sunday games.

Perhaps Ozzie needs to take the team to church on Sunday for an exorcism on these Sunday demons.

Am I the only one who just heard the batter yell something like "fishing" after hitting that ball? I'm watching the Toronto broadcast..

well, at least we will get to see Scott Schoenweis next inning, one run is never unconquerable with this bullpen

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:53 PM)
Am I the only one who just heard the batter yell something like "fishing" after hitting that ball? I'm watching the Toronto broadcast..

No, I did too!

It could have been a fan near a camera, but yeah, it was pretty clear on the TOR broadcast on MLB.TV.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:49 AM)
Manuel needs to stop messing up our Sunday games.

Oh wait, he is gone.

I just read an article on Whitesox.com abut the injuries the Sox have been having, and Oz is quoted as saying he plans to rest the regulars periodicly to help their "minor" injuries. So be prepared for similar lineups in the next month or so...........If i were OZ i would go Petal to the metal, we cant afford to give away games now, unless aguy is seriously injured and cant play, or is at risk to seriously worsen an injury then fine, but if their just minor injuries then play through it.

Lets hope we can get a few runs and win this. It would be very disappointing to lose a game where the Blue Jays only had one strong inning, and we left numerous guys on base.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:55 PM)
I just read an article on Whitesox.com abut the injuries the Sox have been having, and Oz is quoted as saying he plans to rest the regulars periodicly to help their "minor" injuries. So be prepared for similar lineups in the next month or so...........If i were OZ i would go Petal to the metal, we cant afford to give away games now, unless aguy is seriously injured and cant play, or is at risk to seriously worsen an injury then fine, but if their just minor injuries then play through it.

We started resting people in game 2, so they should be rested. The they need more rest is almost a joke. The starting lineup starts about 22-25% of the time.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
Lets hope we can get a few runs and win this. It would be very disappointing to lose a game where the Blue Jays only had one strong inning, and we left numerous guys on base.

If were a playoff caliber team, then we have to find a way to win this one

That's a great baseball player. I can't believe someone would think he's underrated.

Podsednik continue to impress.....

How about a double Gooch?

damn you vernon wells, damn you!!

Edited by beautox

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 01:59 PM)
The inconsistencies of Scotty Pods are just maddening. Play right dammit!

With him losing his only talent which is speed, he will go from world series hero to 4th OF in say 2 years.

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Aug 6, 2006 -> 11:59 AM)
Jim it's time to go deep..

Were due for a bomb