Summer

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Ok.

Look I'm bored out of my mind.

My summer is boring and it sucks so far.

1. No one is around

2. I can't have fun with myself

I get up somewhere from 8-10.

The card store opens at 130.

I don't go there everyday.

I have golf on wednesday at 157.

Lawns and business is taken care of on the weekends and only takes 2 hours.

Right now I'm in a tough spot.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, this is my first day of summer. I caddy at a local golf course, today was training and we saw the cops come because some bozos ganked some golf carts. Two teenage staff members went chasing after them doing about sixty and they tried to run off with the carts. True morons they were. They got caught as they were driving away tho. Very exciting...

Guest wsc425
Card store?

you could just sit around at your computer or in front of your tv like i do....

try lifting weights..

How many reps do u recommend for the following:

I have:

Back Muscles

Shoulders

Neck

Legs

Stand+Close

Please note each of these things for weighing weighs about 12 lbs, and I am 14 years old.

Card store?

you could just sit around at your computer or in front of your tv like i do....

try lifting weights..

How many reps do u recommend for the following:

I have:

Back Muscles

Shoulders

Neck

Legs

Stand+Close

Please note each of these things for weighing weighs about 12 lbs, and I am 14 years old.

Lol...I dunno...I'm 15...all I know is I have a dusty weight set in the basement that I should be using...

Guest wsc425
Geez, this is my first day of summer. I caddy at a local golf course, today was training and we saw the cops come because some bozos ganked some golf carts. Two teenage staff members went chasing after them doing about sixty and they tried to run off with the carts. True morons they were. They got caught as they were driving away tho. Very exciting...

Lucky ass.

All my friends are away, and my business is running slow.

I have about 220 useless dollars to spend.

When your young I think your not supposed to lift. Not sure when your supposed to be alright to lift.

I do bench, bi's, tri's, run, sit ups, and pushups. With Bi's and Tri's I do a few different exercises so they work different aspects of it.

I do 4 sets and do 15 reps, 12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps. For Situps I do about 2 sets of 100 when I'm not lazy, but a lot of the time I'm lazy. For running, when I run I go about 3 or 4 miles, but thats only like twice a week and the past two weeks i've been off, only done it like once.

Pushups, just do as many as you can do and then take a breather and do it again.

I do all this crap off and on. If I ever was consistent I'd be a lot bigger then I was, lol. But it does keep me rather cut, which is all I want. I don't want to have "no neck".

Guest hotsoxchick1

summer????? :huh: wtf is that.... we havent had a day over 80 degrees yet... its not summer as far as im concerned...... :D

When your young I think your not supposed to lift.  Not sure when your supposed to be alright to lift. 

I do bench, bi's, tri's, run, sit ups, and pushups.  With Bi's and Tri's I do a few different exercises so they work different aspects of it.

I do 4 sets and do 15 reps, 12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps.  For Situps I do about 2 sets of 100 when I'm not lazy, but a lot of the time I'm lazy.  For running, when I run I go about 3 or 4 miles, but thats only like twice a week and the past two weeks i've been off, only done it like once. 

Pushups, just do as many as you can do and then take a breather and do it again.

I do all this crap off and on.  If I ever was consistent I'd be a lot bigger then I was, lol.  But it does keep me rather cut, which is all I want.  I don't want to have "no neck".

How many pushups can yall do? I once did 75 without stopping...

When your young I think your not supposed to lift.  Not sure when your supposed to be alright to lift. 

I do bench, bi's, tri's, run, sit ups, and pushups.  With Bi's and Tri's I do a few different exercises so they work different aspects of it.

I do 4 sets and do 15 reps, 12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps.  For Situps I do about 2 sets of 100 when I'm not lazy, but a lot of the time I'm lazy.  For running, when I run I go about 3 or 4 miles, but thats only like twice a week and the past two weeks i've been off, only done it like once. 

I do all this crap off and on.  If I ever was consistent I'd be a lot bigger then I was, lol.  But it does keep me rather cut, which is all I want.  I don't want to have "no neck".

How many pushups can yall do? I once did 75 without stopping...

I can do about 50, if I go all out. I weight like 155 or so.

The one thing I do really freaking weak is bench, because I've had a bum shoulder from my baseball playing days. Its getting a lot stronger now.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Try 71 in Chicago with high humidity.

yeah no s*** and still freezin ass cold at nite.........in the 50's .........sucks.......

yeah  no s*** and still freezin ass cold at nite.........in the 50's .........sucks.......

Even Sunny California isn't that hot. Its like 65 or so and overcasty the past two weeks. During finals it was like 85 everyday. I like warm days (85 to 75) but I hate hot nights cause it means the whole freaking house is hot.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Even Sunny California isn't that hot.  Its like 65 or so and overcasty the past two weeks.  During finals it was like 85 everyday. I like warm days (85 to 75) but I hate hot nights cause it means the whole freaking house is hot.

jas i keep the windows open in the day when the sun (if we get any) comes out and then shut them and turn on the heat when it does down.. its that cold here at nite... it sucks..we should be sitting outside now drinkin margaritas and still be warm........ ;)

aside for the thunderstorms....it's been about mid ninties and at night between 75-85....

suggestions?

1)fly to PA in july to see the girl of your dreams

2)drive to the ball park at arlington to see a baseball game

3)fly to indiana for a gig

4)spend countless hours writing and recording music

oh wait...that's me ;)

Ok.

1. No one is around

Any suggestions?

One thing you could do is sleep in.

Unless I have baseball in the morning, I sleep in until about 11:00 or 12:00. The very earliest I'll probably ever wake up is like 10:00.

Also....I'm assuming you have a PS2, since you always talk about GTA: Vice City....buy a few games and try them out. You are obviously loaded with cash($220 useless dollar? Money is NEVER useless). Get a variety of games....get a sports game, get a racing game, get an adventure/action game....and that should suit you for about 3 months atleast.

I just bought an XBox(received it in the mail on Tuesday, hooked it up, didn't work, so I am sending it back to the guy and getting a new one....as soon as I get that, I'm gonna get WSB 2k3 off of eBay....and then I'll figure s*** out after that). That will suit me for atleast the summer.

You can also call up a bunch of friends and either

• hang out

• play some hoops

• play some baseball

• meet up with some chicks

• or something else you'd like to do(like go to the beach)
There is so much s*** to do during the summer....trust me, you can do a lot.

Guest wsc425
Ok.

1. No one is around

Any suggestions?

One thing you could do is sleep in.

Unless I have baseball in the morning, I sleep in until about 11:00 or 12:00. The very earliest I'll probably ever wake up is like 10:00.

Also....I'm assuming you have a PS2, since you always talk about GTA: Vice City....buy a few games and try them out. You are obviously loaded with cash($220 useless dollar? Money is NEVER useless). Get a variety of games....get a sports game, get a racing game, get an adventure/action game....and that should suit you for about 3 months atleast.

I just bought an XBox(received it in the mail on Tuesday, hooked it up, didn't work, so I am sending it back to the guy and getting a new one....as soon as I get that, I'm gonna get WSB 2k3 off of eBay....and then I'll figure s*** out after that). That will suit me for atleast the summer.

You can also call up a bunch of friends and either

• hang out

• play some hoops

• play some baseball

• meet up with some chicks

• or something else you'd like to do(like go to the beach)
There is so much s*** to do during the summer....trust me, you can do a lot.

That Monkey looks like my grandma.

I agree for all but I wanna spend the money on the girl with the boobs...I just wanna feel them once!

I enjoyed ur list of things to do...except no one is home.

That Monkey looks like my grandma.

I agree for all but I wanna spend the money on the girl with the boobs...I just wanna feel them once!

I enjoyed ur list of things to do...except no one is home.

First of all, the games will cost $150, tops.....though I'd personally buy them on eBay and save a little bit and wait a little bit.....but whatever floats your boat though.

Second, you'd still have $70 left, and if you want to feel them so badly, just invite her over to your house, have her sit down on the couch, pretend to trip on something, grab for her tits, squeeze(because you'll need to hold onto something because you will be falling) and you will have felt her tits. Simple as that

Ok.

1. No one is around

Any suggestions?

Read a book. It's a good way to exercise your brain.

Ok.

1. No one is around

Any suggestions?

GET A JOB