New Feature At FutureSox

Chisoxfn

The site is still largely a work in progress, but we'll have box scores of every team almost every day. On ocassions we'll miss it, but we have it set up so where everything is archived so you can go back as well. Well, back as far as when we started this feature, which is just now.

The Roster pages are still in the process of being built, as are standings and stats pages. Were also still finishing up the schedules (Charlotte, Bham, Kannapolis, Great Falls and Bristol are done).

Slowly yet surely things are being added. Once the site is fully functional, I'll be getting back to doing the minor league week in reviews. I've put them off this week and the last week because of the work that had to be done for the site.

Also a new feature that we'll have are an updated list on draft pick signings that will be updated whenever I hear of new guys signing. That should be up this weekend.

If anyone has any other sections, post away.

The address is www.futuresox.com

Guest hotsoxchick1

way to go jas.. good job.. keep it up... now if you can get the browser thingy fixed we are all set ........lol..lol.....lol. hint hint........ ;)

way to go jas.. good job.. keep it up... now if you can get the browser thingy fixed we are all set ........lol..lol.....lol. hint hint........ ;)

I'm gonna put Heads on that task and see if he can figure it out. I have everything clicked that should let it work, yet it does nothing.

He's more persistent then me, so I'm gonna let him try and figure it out :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

cool jas.. has anyone told ya lately your the best??? if not the let me be the first........YOUR THE BEST JAS............ :D

I'm the one working with the boxscores.....and those schedules are a b****....ask Jas....but they aren't as bad as stats

Heads does good work. I like it when people do stuff, instead of me. I'm a real lazy ass of a boss. My theory is if other people do my work, then they are damn good employees :lol:

Heads does good work.  I like it when people do stuff, instead of me.  I'm a real lazy ass of a boss.  My theory is if other people do my work, then they are damn good employees  :lol:

I do work. I dunno about it being good, but I do it.

Try now, hsc

HSC, he got it to work. So everyone should be able to have fun uploading images. The one thing is after about 2 weeks I'm going to have it set where those images get deleted so it doens't bog down the server.

Hope everyone enjoys :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, he got it to work.  So everyone should be able to have fun uploading images.  The one thing is after about 2 weeks I'm going to have it set where those images get deleted so it doens't bog down the server. 

Hope everyone enjoys  :D

thanks jas... heres kw when he was dealin with the yanks for colon.......lol........lets see if this works

HSC, he got it to work.  So everyone should be able to have fun uploading images.  The one thing is after about 2 weeks I'm going to have it set where those images get deleted so it doens't bog down the server. 

thanks jas... heres kw when he was dealin with the yanks for colon.......lol........lets see if this works

I cant see it? :huh:

I cant see it? :huh:

Try emptying your cache and hitting reload.