New Feature At FutureSox

Chisoxfn

i love it... i have missed doing this.. it makes things more creative i think......lol......

Whew. While I'm going to bed so I can get up at 5:30 tomorrow for the ACT's...of course we can't take it it oelwein....nite all

Guest hotsoxchick1
Whew. While I'm going to bed so I can get up at 5:30 tomorrow for the ACT's...of course we can't take it it oelwein....nite all

good luck with your acts tomorrow.............do well.. see kw's new gig.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
Nasty Michelle.

I'll have to get one of me and Steff next time I get off my ass and go to a game.  :o

no that was just maruy... steffs not in that one...lol.......you know how maruy loves the camera......... ;)

Guest wsc425

Jas,

I propose that I moderate a forum for the box scores...we should really have a forum for other teams...then we can attract other fans.

WSC, we aren't trying to attract other baseball fans. if that were the case, we'd name it baseballtalk.com. this is soxtalk.com. we are not gonna stray away from what we are.

BTW, good thinking jas on the box scores, nice idea.

WSC, we aren't trying to attract other baseball fans.  if that were the case, we'd name it baseballtalk.com.  this is soxtalk.com.  we are not gonna stray away from what we are.

BTW, good thinking jas on the box scores, nice idea.

Lol....thanks Mario... :D

Jas said since it was my idea, if i don't get it done with regularity, kneecaps will be broken. He's a slavedriver. LOL

The site is still largely a work in progress, but we'll have box scores of every team almost every day.  On ocassions we'll miss it, but we have it set up so where everything is archived so you can go back as well.  Well, back as far as when we started this feature, which is just now.

The Roster pages are still in the process of being built, as are standings and stats pages.  Were also still finishing up the schedules (Charlotte, Bham, Kannapolis, Great Falls and Bristol are done).

Slowly yet surely things are being added.  Once the site is fully functional, I'll be getting back to doing the minor league week in reviews.  I've put them off this week and the last week because of the work that had to be done for the site.

Also a new feature that we'll have are an updated list on draft pick signings that will be updated whenever I hear of new guys signing.  That should be up this weekend. 

If anyone has any other sections, post away. 

The address is www.futuresox.com

Nice job , really good info...........as a SOX fan i thank you :headbang :cheers